unable to Play Multiplayer using Hypixel network on Minecraft-Java edition

Discus and support unable to Play Multiplayer using Hypixel network on Minecraft-Java edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all, I have a Laptop with Operating System: Windows 11. I bought a license of Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition. The program installation using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ala'aElnahas, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Ala'aElnahas
    Ala'aElnahas Guest

Dear all,

I have a Laptop with Operating System: Windows 11. I bought a license of Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition. The program installation using XBOX led only to iinstall Minecraft for windows. To install the Java Edition, we used the TLauncher for that.
    unable to Play Multiplayer using Hypixel network on Minecraft-Java edition [​IMG]

unable to Play Multiplayer using Hypixel network on Minecraft-Java edition [​IMG]

We can use Minecraft-Java edition for single player. We tried to use the Multiplayer option , and the next window requires that we join the Hypixel network (1.8-1.19). We tried doing so using the links "Join Server" and "Direct Connection". However, both attempts failed and I got the error messages in the attached screenshots.

I would be grateful, if you could advise me about What I can do to overcome this problem.

Regards

Ala'a

:)

Ala'aElnahas, Jul 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ala'a

Buddy, may I know if you already tried using the official minecraft launcher?
    Are you able to connect to multiplayer from there?
    And, did you tried using another wifi network to see how it goes?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Ala'a, if you try using a different account. The same error appears?
    What about using a different wifi network?
    Or if possible connect your computer temporarily to your mobile phone data plan via wifi Hotspot?

By the way, which error are you receiving when try installing the official minecraft java edition?
    We can try to fix that to see how it goes
  4. Ala'aElnahas Win User

Hello Joseph.

Thank you very much for your reply.

We were using the TLauncher because the official Minecraft Launcher couldn't download and install Minecraft Java Edition. It however could download and install Minecraft windows version. So, we used the TLauncher based on an advise in a video on youtube. So, the TLauncher enabled us to install the Java edition and to use it for single player. Thereafter, we tried to use it with the minecraft launcher but this attempt was mot successful.

So, our problem is with using it for multiplier
    Regards

Ala'a
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Minecraft is telling me to allow multiplayer in microsoft but i have everything allowed and its showing me this stil and I cant play multiplayer.

Thanks for replying, Lukas.

So, do you see this message regardless of the Minecraft edition you want to play? (Bedrock and Java)

Additionally, are you trying to join a customer server like hypixel, or is this message appearing no matter to what multiplayer server you want to access?
  6. XBF - Evie Win User

Minecraft (Both editions) not working

Hello Reom Nagasaka,

Thanks for contacting the Xbox Forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with connecting to Minecraft multiplayer servers for both Java and Bedrock edition.

Please check out some of the self-help articles below that troubleshoot multiplayer connectivity issues for both editions.

General troubleshooting for Bedrock Edition

How to Play Minecraft Multiplayer – Home

General toubleshooting for Java Edition

How to Play Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer – Home

Multiplayer troubleshooting for Bedrock Edition

Minecraft Multiplayer Connectivity Issues – Home

Multiplayer troubleshooting for Java Edition

Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer Connection Issues – Home

Additionally, if you are still struggling with multiplayer connectivity after completing the troubleshooting provided in the links above, I recommend that you open a ticket with Mojang support (not Microsoft) for further assistance.

Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

I hope these suggestions help! If this answered your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
Thema:

1. unable to Play Multiplayer using Hypixel network on Minecraft-Java edition - Similar Threads - unable Play Multiplayer

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  7. I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm unable to play multiplayer games privately: I'm unable to play any game on split screen multiplayer using the same username. We used to be able to do it on the 360, 4x players would look like: Username Username (1) Username (2)...
  8. Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game: I get an error when I want to join a friend in the game sea of thives bb9d09bc-ddf6-4a0f-894a-4b90d82e23b0
  9. Unable to play Multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play Multiplayer in Minecraft Java Edition: Recently I wanted to play Minecraft with some friends. So I launched my Minecraft launcher and opened up Minecraft. And I tried playing on multiplayer, however I was met with a very long waiting...
  10. Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Online Multiplayer without Pass. Even on Purchased Game.: I Recently purchased Call of Duty Cold war. But I am Not able to Play online multiplayer and Its Asking me to Buy a Xbox Pass. Which is Not mentioned anywhere before you buy a Game, Is This...