Unable to play move

Discus and support Unable to play move in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm playing a game against an opponent where it seems I'm stuck... Yesterday my turn was spontaneously "passed". I thought, ok touch screen, maybe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lourence7, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Lourence7
    Lourence7 Guest

Unable to play move

Hi, I'm playing a game against an opponent where it seems I'm stuck... Yesterday my turn was spontaneously "passed". I thought, ok touch screen, maybe I did it by accident... Today all day I get the unable to play move on words I try to build. The game
    shows its my turn, Im building a legal word as its not saying its an illegal word, just keeps saying unable to play move. Any help or sugestions please.

:)

Lourence7, Jan 14, 2014
  2. MamaJ1056
    MamaJ1056 Guest
    Error: Unable to play move

Definitely no other tiles on the board. I have the QUENCHE and the D is on the board with nothing else connecting to it...still can't figure out why it starts to go through and then the Error message pops up.

MamaJ1056, Jan 14, 2014
  3. MamaJ1056
    MamaJ1056 Guest

For some reason I can't get the word QUENCHED to go through. I am getting the pop-up (Error: Unable to play move). This is very frustrating being that it is worth 121 points and I am positive it is a word and I am spelling it correctly.

MamaJ1056, Jan 14, 2014
  4. MamaJ1056 Win User

Definitely no other tiles on the board. I have the QUENCHE and the D is on the board with nothing else connecting to it...still can't figure out why it starts to go through and then the Error message pops up.
  5. MamaJ1056 Win User

Still won't go through and there is no viable reason why. Is there some kind of glitch? Not giving this one up...
  6. MamaJ1056 Win User

Nope that definitely isn't it either just played another word for alot less points and it went through. Thinking there must be some kind of a bug with using all seven tiles on last move...IDK...so frustrating! That would have been my best scoring word.

Thanks anyway
  7. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Did your opponent play his/her last pieces? Sounds like the game may actually be over?
  8. MamaJ1056 Win User

I mean the D is at the end of a word and nothing else is connecting to the spaces I am trying to use. Does it have anything to do with it being my last seven letters at the end of the game? Totally dumbfounded as to why it is not going through...
Thema:

Unable to play move

1. Unable to play move - Similar Threads - Unable play move

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  7. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e
  8. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s: I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for...
  9. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  10. UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES: Hi. Im having issues when I want to play online games such as Forza horizon 5 the texas chain saw massacre. Keeps indicating verification of my profile with the servers is not available at the...