Unable to play minecraft even though purchased

Discus and support Unable to play minecraft even though purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by loolooTB, Aug 2, 2022.

1. loolooTB
    loolooTB Guest

I purchased Minecraft in April and I was able to play it for a few months, but ever since java and bedrock were no longer sold together I've been unable to play the full version of Minecraft, which I was originally able to play, it now only gives me the option to either buy java and bedrock edition or play the free trial.

***Moved from Windows /Windows 10 /Gaming***

:)

loolooTB, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello loolooTB,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft and is unable to since the last update of the game versions Java and Bedrock. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you were prompted to play Minecraft Java and Bedrock on demo version or free trial. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. May we know if you have purchased either Java or Bedrock edition of Minecraft?
    2. May we know if you have tried the troubleshooting from Mojang's support article - Minecraft: Java Edition Demo Mode – Home?
    3. Are we using Minecraft Launcher? If not you may try installing it from Microsoft Store - Minecraft Launcher - Microsoft Store Apps.
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello loolooTB,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello loolooTB,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Regards,

5. Rick Higgins Win User

Here we go again...... when will this madness stop?

That's great but I am unable to download and play it on my PC.

Game does not show up in my library list even though I see the purchase confirmation.
  6. 'Aina Zulkifly Win User

Minecraft: 2 Xbox accounts under one email?

Done. My Xbox Profile is now in sync with the Launcher and the Minecraft website, however I still see "Play Demo" on the launcher even though I've purchased Java a few years back.
Thema:

1. Unable to play minecraft even though purchased - Similar Threads - Unable play minecraft

2. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  3. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  4. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  5. Unable to play minecraft on my pc, getting Error drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play minecraft on my pc, getting Error drowned: I have done everything to resting and repairing the Xbox app and Microsoft store and minecraft app to changing my password to resisting them all and restarting my pc so many times and it still...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft Servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft Servers: Despite installing multiple versions of Java, giving all of them access in the firewall, turning all my account multiplayer settings to allow, I am still unable to play multiplayer in Minecraft...
  7. unable to play minecraft with gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play minecraft with gamepass subscription: I'm trying to play minecraft on pc as i own gamepass however its asking me to sign in i click sign in and it just takes me to buy the game i'm signed in to the same account on store as I am on...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...
  9. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...