Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.

Discus and support Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently wanted to player Minecraft Bedrock Edition (for the windows 10 platform) and in multiplayer I got message, telling me that I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ItzBlazik, Jun 17, 2018.

1. ItzBlazik
    ItzBlazik Guest

Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.

Hello,

I recently wanted to player Minecraft Bedrock Edition (for the windows 10 platform) and in multiplayer I got message, telling me that I have to change privacy settings in order to play multiplayer, I did that and I have allowed ,,Joining to multiplayer"
    in the xbox settings on the website but I am still unable to play online, any ideas ?

Sincerely,

:)

ItzBlazik, Jun 17, 2018
  2. Jackquel
    Jackquel Guest
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Realms Privacy Settings Problem

Whenever I try to Create or Join a Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm, I am given a message about my security options not allowing it. I have repeatedly tested my Privacy settings disabling and reenabling them. I can see that my Privacy settings do effect
    my ability to play multiplayer through the Server menu but when I have multiplayer enabled and can join a server I still cannot start a minecraft realm nor join anyone elses. Any solutions would be helpful!

Jackquel, Jun 17, 2018
  3. supersleiny
    supersleiny Guest
    Can’t accept invite for minecraft realm

hi, it seems that I can’t accept a invite for a realm to join I don’t know what the problem is? Eventhough “the join clubs/multiplayer is enabled”

Second is that invite links do work but not via minecraft (bedrock) notifications

supersleiny, Jun 17, 2018
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft on xbox one

Good day

Has your friend only tried playing multiplayer with Minecraft or has he tried another game aswell?

There is also 2 versions of the game on Xbox.

Minecraft: Xbox one edition

And Minecraft.

The last one is the bedrock version of the game which is crossplay enabled for windows 10, mobile, xbox one and Nintendo switch.

To play multiplayer on bedrock you will meed to be on the same update version which at the moment is 1.9.0. Anything higher is part of the beta for the next update to be released.
  5. XBF - Evie Win User

Minecraft (Both editions) not working

Hello Reom Nagasaka,

Thanks for contacting the Xbox Forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with connecting to Minecraft multiplayer servers for both Java and Bedrock edition.

Please check out some of the self-help articles below that troubleshoot multiplayer connectivity issues for both editions.

General troubleshooting for Bedrock Edition

How to Play Minecraft Multiplayer – Home

General toubleshooting for Java Edition

How to Play Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer – Home

Multiplayer troubleshooting for Bedrock Edition

Minecraft Multiplayer Connectivity Issues – Home

Multiplayer troubleshooting for Java Edition

Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer Connection Issues – Home

Additionally, if you are still struggling with multiplayer connectivity after completing the troubleshooting provided in the links above, I recommend that you open a ticket with Mojang support (not Microsoft) for further assistance.

Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

I hope these suggestions help! If this answered your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition not being available to be even though I already had Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, why?

Hello Mr B, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I understand your confusion and frustration regarding the multiplayer access in Minecraft: Bedrock edition and Minecraft: Java edition. Let's clarify the situation:

Minecraft: Bedrock edition and Minecraft: Java edition have different multiplayer requirements:

Minecraft: Bedrock edition (the version available on Xbox) typically requires an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to access multiplayer features. Xbox Live Gold provides online multiplayer functionality for Xbox games, including Minecraft: Bedrock edition.

Minecraft: Java edition, on the other hand, does not require an Xbox Live Gold subscription or any specific subscription to play multiplayer. Minecraft: Java edition has its own multiplayer system that operates independently of Xbox Live.

Regarding your previous ability to play Minecraft: Java edition multiplayer without a subscription, it's possible that during the period when you had the Ultimate Game Pass, it provided access to Minecraft: Java edition's multiplayer features as a part of its benefits. However, once your Ultimate Game Pass subscription ended, you no longer had access to Minecraft: Java edition multiplayer unless you have an active subscription or purchase the game separately.

It's important to note that subscription requirements and benefits can change over time, and specific promotions or offers may have been available during certain periods.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your Xbox subscriptions, keep me posted please.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again
  7. T3chnlgydude Win User

When playing Minecraft I try to allow friends and joining multiplayer but, it won't let me.

8. CosmicCraze Win User

Why does my pc keep on saying "Looks like you need to renew gold" every time I open Minecraft bedrock? On p.c.

"Looks like you need to renew gold" is a message that appears when your Xbox Live Gold subscription has expired or is about to expire. Minecraft Bedrock Edition requires an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online multiplayer with other players.

To continue playing Minecraft bedrock on your PC, you will need to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription. You can do this by visiting the Xbox website or using the Xbox app on your PC. Once you have renewed your subscription, sign in to your Xbox Live account within the Minecraft game to enable online multiplayer and remove the renewal prompt.
Thema:

1. Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled. - Similar Threads - Unable play Minecraft

2. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  3. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  4. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  5. Unable to play minecraft on my pc, getting Error drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play minecraft on my pc, getting Error drowned: I have done everything to resting and repairing the Xbox app and Microsoft store and minecraft app to changing my password to resisting them all and restarting my pc so many times and it still...
  6. I am unable to play Minecraft Servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft Servers: Despite installing multiple versions of Java, giving all of them access in the firewall, turning all my account multiplayer settings to allow, I am still unable to play multiplayer in Minecraft...
  7. unable to play minecraft with gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play minecraft with gamepass subscription: I'm trying to play minecraft on pc as i own gamepass however its asking me to sign in i click sign in and it just takes me to buy the game i'm signed in to the same account on store as I am on...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...
  9. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock cannot play online multiplayer