Unable to play Halo infinite campaign on PC Ultime game pass

Discus and support Unable to play Halo infinite campaign on PC Ultime game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the campaign installed by when I go to play it requires me to purchase the campaign, I've tried reinstalling the game and the campaign, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Squid9576, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Squid9576
    Squid9576 Guest

I have the campaign installed by when I go to play it requires me to purchase the campaign, I've tried reinstalling the game and the campaign, but it doesn't work. What else can I do to try and fix it?

:)

Squid9576, Sep 16, 2022
  2. Squid9576 Win User

Hi Francia, unfortunately this has not fixed it. Is there anything else I can do?
  3. tacoZU Win User

Having the same issue. Seems to be a problem with gamepass in general. I install the campaign via GP but it then says I have to buy it. Works on xcloud.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Squid9576, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair.

Make sure that your PC is up to date as well:

Settings > Updates & Security > Check for updates.
  5. Francia J. Win User

If that didn't work and you have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, you may now need to reach out to HALO support.
  6. Anthony90 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I did manage to get halo infinite campaign installed but now whenever i try to open halo infinite it opens up the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page instead. I am on game pass on PC. Ive tried reinstalling the xbox app but it still doesnt work.
Thema:

1. Unable to play Halo infinite campaign on PC Ultime game pass - Similar Threads - Unable play Halo

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  7. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e
  8. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s: I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for...
  9. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....
  10. Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...: Hi, I'm unable to play most of the Xbox games I've uploaded on my Xbox One S. This problem's been pending for a week, or two now. My connection is fine. I've tried trouble shooting on my own, but...