Unable to Play Gear of War 2

Discus and support Unable to Play Gear of War 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've never been able to play Gears of war 2. Ok I take that back I may have beat it once on the 360. I traded it and purchased a used copy later and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xX SiRiLL Xx, Jan 10, 2016.

1. xX SiRiLL Xx
    xX SiRiLL Xx Guest

I've never been able to play Gears of war 2. Ok I take that back I may have beat it once on the 360. I traded it and purchased a used copy later and it never got past the load screen, I returned that copy thinking it was the disc, still not able to play.
    I just gave up never played gears again. Recently the Ultimate Edition came out I got it, loved gears it's a great game, I also got the codes to DL 2,3 and Judgement from the 360. I'm able to play 3, and judgement, but I'll be damned if Gears 2 will not get
    past the load screen I can't select anything and get booted to Home screen. I'm thinking it has something to do with my saved data from the 360, but since I don't own a 360 anymore I can't delete that information. Please help.

:)

xX SiRiLL Xx, Jan 10, 2016
  2. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    Looking to play Gear of War 2?

I want to play gears of war 2, I have part 1, 2, and 3, but I have not beaten the whole game of any one of them because im stuck on part one on a level, and I don't want to play 2 yet till I beat part 1, and I played 3 just because I heard it was 4 player,
    and the best one besides judgement, but I am not sure what to do anymore. I do not understand the story.

Z4ZonE, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    Looking to play Gear of War 2?

how about you send me a friend request, for some reason I cant send you one

Z4ZonE, Jan 10, 2016
  4. CATZCREW Win User

Banned from the Epic Forums.

You do know that...they might have even banned you from playing Gears of War 3? Several members banned from the forums have found themselves unable to access Gears of War 2's MP.
  5. dotCody Win User

No suitable match found (Gears of war 3)

Still unable to play Gears Of War 3 online mulitplayer.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of War 2 still not at the german xbox store

Hey there,

Thank you for posting! Gears of War 2 currently is not available in Germany, and we are unable to speculate if or when the game will be made available. Additionally, players who pre-ordered Gears of War 4 in Germany would have received all games accept for Gears
    of War 2. I hope this helps clear up the concern!
  7. xHNxTiNKERx4Kx Win User

Girl Gamer Seeks More Girl Gamers

I play Gears of war, gears of war 2 and gears of war 3 add me gt:
  8. LuvJooLongTIME Win User

Rate Gears for Campaign and Multiplayer?

Campaign

1. Gears of War 3

2. Gears of War

Haven't beat gears 2 compaign

Multiplayer

1. Gears of War 3

2. Gears of War 2

3. Gears of War
Thema:

1. Unable to Play Gear of War 2 - Similar Threads - Unable Play Gear

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  7. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e
  8. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s: I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for...
  9. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  10. Gear of War 5 on XBOX series X. Unable to play single player campaign

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gear of War 5 on XBOX series X. Unable to play single player campaign: I recently purchased Gears of War 5 on my XBOX series X. After downloading and installing all the updates I am unable to start a single player campaign. After a _loong_ time I get an error message...