unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...

Discus and support unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; pc is fully updated subscription is running rtx 3050 laptop tried restarting on my college wifi so downloaded through vpn tried playing with vpn... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vikas singhal1, May 12, 2023.

1. unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...

pc is fully updated

subscription is running

rtx 3050 laptop

tried restarting

on my college wifi so downloaded through vpn tried playing with vpn same results

was able to play forza 4

other games like far cry 5 grid legends running

:)

vikas singhal1, May 12, 2023
  2. Nihan beetge Win User

unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same happens with f1

Ive done everything on this forum and nothing works

Ive reinstalled and repaired
    ive redownloaded as well
    Ive also updated windows and checked for gpu drivers

Nothing works
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same happens with f1

Thank you for the information.

You have mentioned that you are using college wifi for connection, although it worked with other games, is it possible to connect your Laptop device with a wired internet connection without the use of VPN and then reinstall the game Forza Horizon 5? As part of our troubleshooting steps.

It is possible that the files got corrupted during installation.

Note: We highly DO NOT recommend the use of VPN as it bypasses region restrictions and this would violate the terms of service.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. vikas singhal1 Win User

Thanks for answering my question

Tried that but still the game crashes
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Vikas!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this, you will need to perform some basic troubleshooting steps. Kindly make sure that your game Forza Horizon 5, Device Drivers and gaming services are up to date:

(Skip if you have already updated them)

For Forza Horizon 5:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

For Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For Gaming services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & Downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

If it's possible, try to use an ethernet cable wired connection on your device as well as part of the troubleshooting step upon launching the game.

Once it's all done, check if the game works normally.

Please take your time and let me know if it works

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  6. vikas singhal1 Win User

thanks for your answer

still nothing
Thema:

unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...

1. unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same... - Similar Threads - unable play forza

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  7. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e
  8. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s: I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for...
  9. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  10. UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES: Hi. Im having issues when I want to play online games such as Forza horizon 5 the texas chain saw massacre. Keeps indicating verification of my profile with the servers is not available at the...