unable to play fallout 3 on pc (game pass ultimate)

Discus and support unable to play fallout 3 on pc (game pass ultimate) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got myself a decent gaming pc and since i got game pass ultimate i thought id download fallout 3 on pc and play. the game opens the menu where i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Duffys fury, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Duffys fury
    Duffys fury Guest

i got myself a decent gaming pc and since i got game pass ultimate i thought id download fallout 3 on pc and play. the game opens the menu where i can hit play, options, tech support, etc. but when i hit play the little window closes and that's it. i tried hitting play multiple times, but it only closes the menu. i would really love to play fallout 3 on pc, but i don't know how to fix this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Duffys fury, Sep 23, 2022
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

Fallout 3 no longer on the game pass?

Fallout 3 has been removed from game pass (removal was scheduled for the end of February if I well remember). Having the standard game pass or the ultimate will not change anything since the list of available games is the same for the console and on PC
    the Fallout games are not part of the pass.
  3. lost&not found Win User

can not get into my new pc game pass fallout 76 account

ok your not under standing what i said, sorry...

i bought pc Ultimate game pass, then i bought fallout 76 on pc Ultimate game pass.

fallout 76 is free, on steam and bethesda.net, it is the account you pay for.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox PC Game Pass Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate

Hi MsGnomie! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Games on Game pass PC and the Game pass ultimate are the same, the only difference for PC players is that includes the possibility to play on the cloud

You can upgrade the subscription by purchasing one month of game pass ultimate, your current 3 months will be converted and you will get 4 months of game pass ultimate
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Game pass Ultimate - Works on PC, but not on Xbox

Are you absolutely sure it's Game Pass Ultimate? Because there are 3 versions of Game Pass, the console version, PC version and Ultimate, which is the merger of Live Gold with Game Pass and also has Game Pass access on the PC.
  6. Smwutches Win User

about forza horizon 4 i have a question with the xbox ultimate thing

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass, and Game Pass for PC. So games downloaded from Game Pass will work the same as they do with standard Game Pass versus Ultimate.

Since Forza is a Play Anywhere title, you an download it on both the PC and console without needing Game Pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. unable to play fallout 3 on pc (game pass ultimate) - Similar Threads - unable play fallout

2. Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360...: Okay so what is happening to me right now on Xbox is completely frustrating me to the core of my soul. I have never seen anything like this before. Here's what happened. One night I was on my Xbox...
  3. Unable to play game I bought on PC that I bought on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play game I bought on PC that I bought on my Xbox: Essentially, I bought Deep Rock Galactic on my Xbox series S. I had an active game pass subscription but I bought the game so I am able to play it without game pass. As the game supports Xbox Play...
  4. Unable to play or reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play or reinstall: I started a new job and haven't played anything in over 2 weeks. now coming back, I can no longer play any games. I tried a reinstall and still nothing works. I went to the support page and...
  5. Unable to play Halo infinite campaign on PC Ultime game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Halo infinite campaign on PC Ultime game pass: I have the campaign installed by when I go to play it requires me to purchase the campaign, I've tried reinstalling the game and the campaign, but it doesn't work. What else can I do to try and...
  6. Skyrim and Fallout 3 unable to be played on Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim and Fallout 3 unable to be played on Game Pass PC: Hello I was hoping to get a response if there was any planned update or fix for the crashing issue with vanilla Skyrim or the native unplayability of Fallout 3 on windows 10 both via Game Pass for...
  7. UNable to play FALLOUT 76 on xbox gaming pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    UNable to play FALLOUT 76 on xbox gaming pass for PC: [img] Error code[4:6:0] is totally not find any article on internet , so i dont know what's going on. anyone had the same symptoms ? Windows and the apps is updated....
  8. UNable to play FALLOUT 76 full xbox gaming pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    UNable to play FALLOUT 76 full xbox gaming pass for PC: [img] Error code is totally not find any article on internet , so i dont know what's going on , i just want to play a game , Windows and the apps is updated. 28b7e608-84e6-4033-8c0a-a269fb7c7a06
  9. Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suddenly unable to play Fallout: New Vegas through Xbox Game Pass. Please help.: I have Game Pass and have been playing Fallout: New Vegas. I just attempted to launch the game but I'm receiving the following error message: "To play this, you'll need to buy it. Either your...
  10. Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 Code - Deleted from messages, now unable to play it in Xbox One: Haven't been able to redeem the code for Fallout 3 and the Xbox message got deleted. Because when I tried redeeming it at my 360 it said the region is not available. So I let it pass, knowing it...