Unable to play..."Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message

Discus and support Unable to play..."Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was hit by the "Blackout Trial has ended" bug for a week. Now a new one Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message does the same thing. Cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItIsTemporary, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Unable to play..."Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message

Hi,

I was hit by the "Blackout Trial has ended" bug for a week. Now a new one Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message does the same thing. Cannot play the game in any way. Please provide resolution ASAP

:)

ItIsTemporary, Dec 16, 2020
  2. MikeR_632 Win User

Same issue here, Ive done everything besides a hard reset just to play along.

The issue is the game doesnt show owned at the store, but if you go to the game, manage game, show in store it shows manage game, which is what we should see.

either they fix it or issue us all a new product key

ive been saying this from the start but waited for the 12/15 fix which i had a feeling wouldnt be a fix
  3. CheesePi Win User

Same issue. Bought through Amazon digital code. Played for 3 weeks and then received the error and still today after the update. They updated a perfectly good game and broke it. Come on.
  4. MASK3DCLOUD Win User

I'm having the exact same issue, this is incredibly frustrating, I just want to play my game.
  5. GriffinC_ Win User

Did you purchase the game from a retailer other than Xbox? I've seen a few others with this issue because of that (myself included).
  6. ItIsTemporary Win User

Your timing is impeccable :(
Thema:

1. Unable to play..."Black Ops: Cold War Trial Has Ended" message - Similar Threads - Unable play Black

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  7. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e
  8. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s: I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for...
  9. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  10. Black screen from alpha build, unable to play

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen from alpha build, unable to play: After 2 weeks, I went to start up my console and it was stuck on a black screen for 20+ minutes. After power cycling the system. It booted to the Xbox logo where it's now stuck there. Is there a...