Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

Discus and support Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jatin Arora3, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Jatin Arora3
    Jatin Arora3 Guest

I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for longer than 10 mins max before either freezing/crashing. I have tried every step/method mentioned in the forums but none of it seems to resolve the issue. Here are the games that i have tried

F1 23 - crashes as soon as i start a race. I have tried it both in online/offline mode.

Battlefield 2042 - the first time i installed it, it crashed after 5 mins, now as soon as i join a game, xbox crashes(not just the game)

Forza motorsport - everytime i run this game, it freezes on the title page

Overwatch 2 - I'm able to play this game but only for 10 mins before it crashes again.

Like i said i have tried all the steps including resetting xbox, hard resetting the xbox, trying with a different profile, reinstalling the game, trying the game on mobile hotspot, trying the games in offline mode but nothing works.

To add salt to the injury i am just not able to connect to xbox support. I have tried every possible way including calling xbox global support, calling Microsoft global support and asking them to redirect, their virtual agent, reaching out to xbox support on twitter.

I just dont know what to do with this brick i have bought now. I have never been this frustrated and annoyed with a product that i have bought before! And to add fuel to the fire, there's no damn customer support!

:)

Jatin Arora3, Dec 5, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Your warranty is only valid in the region you purchased it from, Microsoft does not have an international warranty. I'm afraid the only option would be to return it when you're in Australia. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Jatin Arora3 Win User

Thank you for your response, I purchased it from EB Games in Melbourne, Australia
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Because you purchased it from a different country, Xbox can't help you further. Your warranty is technically not valid as you're not in the country you bought it from. Again I'm afraid the only option would be to return it in Australia.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

In this case, as you purchased it recently I'd advise returning it to EB Games for a replacement unit. This would be quicker than sending it into Microsoft for repair. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Jatin Arora3 Win User

I cannot return it back since i bought it from Australia for my vacation in India. I am now in India and have have registered it here as well. I'll only return back to Australia after a few months, so need some sort of support to make it work.
Thema:

1. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s - Similar Threads - Unable play game

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  4. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  5. UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES: Hi. Im having issues when I want to play online games such as Forza horizon 5 the texas chain saw massacre. Keeps indicating verification of my profile with the servers is not available at the...
  6. Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play games with GamePass that require Xbox live sign in (PC) - We couldn't sign...: Any time I attempt to sign into a GamePass game, I am met with the error "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live (0x80070520)" I am able to sign into the Xbox app with my Xbox live account without...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.: I bought XBOX game pass. Several EA games are on game pass. To play an EA game through game pass, we are required to download EA play and then launch the game through EA play. However, EA Play...
  8. Able to play most games but unable to play COD MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Able to play most games but unable to play COD MW3: For some reasons when someone is gamesharing with me I can play most of their games but when it comes to the call of duty modernwarefare III It tells me to pre order it when someone im...
  9. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  10. I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App: Start Menu -> Xbox App -> Cloud Gaming (Requirement must have Gamepass Ultimate and must the game installed on your PC Xbox App IE StarField) So on the PC Xbox App under the Cloud Gaming tab...