Unable to play 4k hdr blu ray 0x91d70001

Discus and support Unable to play 4k hdr blu ray 0x91d70001 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought an xbox one S yesterday. (I'm in France) I made a test as I have a 4k tv. I have a 4k blu ray bought this week too. (wonder woman)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dortelsson, Oct 21, 2017.

1. dortelsson
    dortelsson Guest

Hello,

I bought an xbox one S yesterday. (I'm in France)

I made a test as I have a 4k tv.

I have a 4k blu ray bought this week too. (wonder woman)

When inserted the film never starts: it remains with the blue splash screen of the blu ray player application, with the animated circle keeping on turning. When I remove the disk: i get the error 0x91d70001.

Knowing that i have another 4k blu ray worked perfectly (batman vs superman), why the first one doesn't work ?!

:)

dortelsson, Oct 21, 2017
  2. COTY26
    COTY26 Guest
    4k Blu ray playback

My tv is 4k but does not support hdr. However my one x still displays games and everything at 4k, but when I play a UHD blu ray it will only playback at 1080p. What am I missing? I hope the Xs blu ray app is smart enough to play at 4k with hdr disabled.

COTY26, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

Hi guys i have just bought a dolby atmos sound bar but now the 4k blu ray says no hdr device.

The picture is much worse as minus hdr but the sound is very decent.

My set up is

tv 55 sony xe90

xbox one S

sony ht xf9000 dolby atmos virtual surround bar and sub woofer

+ 4k blu ray.

all cables 2.0 hdmi.

Any ideas why now it wont play 4k blu ray in HDR?

RAZORLIGHTMike, Oct 21, 2017
  4. RAZORLIGHTMike Win User

Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

Hi guys i have just bought a dolby atmos sound bar but now the 4k blu ray says no hdr device.

The picture is much worse as minus hdr but the sound is very decent.

My set up is

tv 55 sony xe90

xbox one S

sony ht xf9000 dolby atmos virtual surround bar and sub woofer

+ 4k blu ray.

all cables 2.0 hdmi.

Any ideas why now it wont play 4k blu ray in HDR?
  5. EmbodiedAlarm33 Win User

4K UHD Blu-ray problems - picture stuttering

Of course, disabling HDR defeats the whole purpose of purchasing 4K HDR Blu-Rays.
  6. consumedsoul Win User

4k content

...and 4k blu-rays. watched BvS and Deadpool this week w/ 4k hdr - stunning.
  7. EmbodiedAlarm33 Win User

Xbox one S HDR Stutter

I am having the exact same problem. With HDR enabled, my 4K UHD version of the Revenant has stuttering and dropped frames. With HDR disabled, it plays flawlessly. Auto brightening is off, I don't have 50hz enabled (it's grayed out). I do have 24Hz enabled.
    Disabling 24Hz, with HDR enabled, creates a washed out, almost colorless picture.

Also, I have tried two different brand new 4k UHD Blu-Ray Revenant discs (first one was exchanged at the store). My XBox Blu-Ray player plays standard Blu-Rays flawlessly, with HDR enabled, with no stuttering. So, it's not the player, and it's not the disc.
    The problem occurs playing 4K UHD Blu-Rays, with HDR enabled. I also have the latest version of the app, and my Vizio P55-C1 firmware is up to date (it updates automatically).
  8. Slder9150 Win User

XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me if support for 4K HDR Dolby Vision for the Blu Ray player is a recent firmware update? The reason I ask is that all the info and reviews I have read say that the Blu Ray player only supports 4K UHD and not 4K
    HDR Dolby Vision. Thanks again.
Thema:

1. Unable to play 4k hdr blu ray 0x91d70001 - Similar Threads - Unable play hdr

2. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  3. I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft java edition online: I tried many different ways to fix this but nothing has worked. My account is over 18, I've allowed everything under the privacy and online safety and I'm pretty sure I am not in a family. So, how...
  4. I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox one console. All my games are...: I am suddenly unable to play my games on my second Xbox. There is a small triangle with an exclamation mark in the bottom right corner. Please help. d91237aa-2473-44c4-be88-6fe42b0b2a54
  5. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  6. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  7. Unable to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online: I'm trying to play Dragon Age Inquisition on cloud gaming on my PC, but the start button is translucent and won't allow me to click. 95f65b8b-fe96-4056-af07-71492922b44e
  8. Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any game on my brand new xbox series s: I bought a brand new xbox series s a few days back with utmost excitement to be finally able to play my favourite titles only to realise that i can't play any. My xbox wont run a single game for...
  9. Unable to play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer games.: Whenever I attempt to load into a multiplayer game it gives me the message “The person who bought this needs to sign in” but not only did I buy these games I also redownload them in an attempt to...
  10. UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO PLAY ONLINE GAMES: Hi. Im having issues when I want to play online games such as Forza horizon 5 the texas chain saw massacre. Keeps indicating verification of my profile with the servers is not available at the...