Unable to play 4k hdr blu ray 0x91d70001

Discus and support Unable to play 4k hdr blu ray 0x91d70001 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought an xbox one S yesterday. (I'm in France) I made a test as I have a 4k tv. I have a 4k blu ray bought this week too. (wonder woman)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dortelsson, Oct 21, 2017.

1. dortelsson
    dortelsson Guest

Hello,

I bought an xbox one S yesterday. (I'm in France)

I made a test as I have a 4k tv.

I have a 4k blu ray bought this week too. (wonder woman)

When inserted the film never starts: it remains with the blue splash screen of the blu ray player application, with the animated circle keeping on turning. When I remove the disk: i get the error 0x91d70001.

Knowing that i have another 4k blu ray worked perfectly (batman vs superman), why the first one doesn't work ?!

:)

dortelsson, Oct 21, 2017
  2. COTY26
    COTY26 Guest
    4k Blu ray playback

My tv is 4k but does not support hdr. However my one x still displays games and everything at 4k, but when I play a UHD blu ray it will only playback at 1080p. What am I missing? I hope the Xs blu ray app is smart enough to play at 4k with hdr disabled.

COTY26, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

Hi guys i have just bought a dolby atmos sound bar but now the 4k blu ray says no hdr device.

The picture is much worse as minus hdr but the sound is very decent.

My set up is

tv 55 sony xe90

xbox one S

sony ht xf9000 dolby atmos virtual surround bar and sub woofer

+ 4k blu ray.

all cables 2.0 hdmi.

Any ideas why now it wont play 4k blu ray in HDR?

RAZORLIGHTMike, Oct 21, 2017
  4. RAZORLIGHTMike Win User

Xbox One S Dolby Atmos Support

Hi guys i have just bought a dolby atmos sound bar but now the 4k blu ray says no hdr device.

The picture is much worse as minus hdr but the sound is very decent.

My set up is

tv 55 sony xe90

xbox one S

sony ht xf9000 dolby atmos virtual surround bar and sub woofer

+ 4k blu ray.

all cables 2.0 hdmi.

Any ideas why now it wont play 4k blu ray in HDR?
  5. EmbodiedAlarm33 Win User

4K UHD Blu-ray problems - picture stuttering

Of course, disabling HDR defeats the whole purpose of purchasing 4K HDR Blu-Rays.
  6. consumedsoul Win User

4k content

...and 4k blu-rays. watched BvS and Deadpool this week w/ 4k hdr - stunning.
  7. EmbodiedAlarm33 Win User

Xbox one S HDR Stutter

I am having the exact same problem. With HDR enabled, my 4K UHD version of the Revenant has stuttering and dropped frames. With HDR disabled, it plays flawlessly. Auto brightening is off, I don't have 50hz enabled (it's grayed out). I do have 24Hz enabled.
    Disabling 24Hz, with HDR enabled, creates a washed out, almost colorless picture.

Also, I have tried two different brand new 4k UHD Blu-Ray Revenant discs (first one was exchanged at the store). My XBox Blu-Ray player plays standard Blu-Rays flawlessly, with HDR enabled, with no stuttering. So, it's not the player, and it's not the disc.
    The problem occurs playing 4K UHD Blu-Rays, with HDR enabled. I also have the latest version of the app, and my Vizio P55-C1 firmware is up to date (it updates automatically).
  8. Slder9150 Win User

XBOX ONE X used as a Blu Ray player band Dolby Vision

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me if support for 4K HDR Dolby Vision for the Blu Ray player is a recent firmware update? The reason I ask is that all the info and reviews I have read say that the Blu Ray player only supports 4K UHD and not 4K
    HDR Dolby Vision. Thanks again.
Thema:

1. Unable to play 4k hdr blu ray 0x91d70001 - Similar Threads - Unable play hdr

2. I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Minecraft multiplayer mode: I have updated my xbox privacy settings to enable multiplayer mode. Its been several hours since I made the change, but when I launch minecraft 1.18.2, it still shows the multiplayer option as...
  3. i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have met all requirements, but i am unable to still play minecraft multiplayer: i have met all the requirements for playing minecraft multiplayer, i have also already activated all options in the privacy settings that allow me to play, but it is still not letting me play...
  4. I "Install" games but then I am unable to play them on pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I "Install" games but then I am unable to play them on pc game pass: I installed 2 games earlier but I couldn't play them, I had them installed on my external hard drive but then when I press play nothing happens. fc0f4329-c287-4368-abba-ae47c420f904
  5. Unable to play Modern Warfare 2 (2022)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Modern Warfare 2 (2022): Recently I moved my installation of modern warfare 2 (2022) on my external hard drive from my internal storage on my Xbox Series S. However I’m unable to launch the game even though I got the...
  6. Unable to play 2 player games. 2 accounts are signed in but unable to get the game to work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play 2 player games. 2 accounts are signed in but unable to get the game to work...: Daughter received Xbox S for Christmas and the pass. We are both signed in. We are unable to play any of the multi-player games together. The whole point, like others noted, was playing together....
  7. I am unable to play the Destiny 2 DLC in multiple accounts (same “home” xbox. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play the Destiny 2 DLC in multiple accounts (same “home” xbox. Help!: My son has bought the last 2 destiny DLCs and i am unable to play either on my account (same xbox one, set to “home”) I have tried updating the app, restarting, checking in-game, going to “my...
  8. unable to play hitman trilogy/ asking for ioi account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play hitman trilogy/ asking for ioi account.: I downloaded hitman trilogy on my xbox one using gamepass i play the mission in dubai and turn off the console, I try to play the next day and the game is asking me to create a IOI account i try...
  9. Why am i unable to play minecraft with my ps5 friend no matter what i try?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to play minecraft with my ps5 friend no matter what i try?: Been trying to get it to work. Tried all the work arounds. Even able to join servers and play together but just cant get into a regular world and play. 31cd388f-ba52-40ab-91e3-8060fa204096
  10. Just purchased COD MW2. Unable to play after full install. I can't get passed the landing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased COD MW2. Unable to play after full install. I can't get passed the landing...: Unable to get passed landing page "press A to start" on COD MW 2 4458ca42-0711-457c-8cd0-fc1ec0a89099