Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription

Discus and support Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F4LLeNSiX, Jul 9, 2019.

1. F4LLeNSiX
    F4LLeNSiX Guest

I was using my cellphone service to pay for xbox live and all of a sudden it stopped. Now my account is past due and I am unable to pay it even after adding different payment methods. I have tried multiple times and still receive the same error, either on
    the xbox itself or on the website on my pc.

I just want to be able to pay the account and get back on subscriptions. Is that too much to ask? Or do you not want my money anymore?

:)

F4LLeNSiX, Jul 9, 2019
  2. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Hi!

Sorry to hear you're having issues. This guide may help: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription. If you've tried these steps and are unable to pay, I'd suggest contacting support directly here: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/contact-us
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

To speak to support, you will need to go through
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
    select billing & accounts, then below the Vrtual Agent select "see other options" select payments & billing and select the greyed "show conatct options" then select the callback option.
  4. Darth Savetor Win User

When all else fails, pick up the phone. I had an issue with my original email going inactive and I couldn’t access my account when I got my XB1s, I called them and we worked it all out over the phone on my end and on their end
  5. Happy_1127 Win User

How can cancel a subscription that is past due?

Unfortunately, you'll first have to pay the past due amount.
    every time i try to renew my xbox live it takes me to the past due subscription?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Renovação de assinatura[Translation-Subscription renewal]

Hi Kaike,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are trying to renew your subscription. Which device are you trying to renew the subscription on? If on phone, try on an Xbox console or PC. Always tends to work better than on phone. Also are you using
    currency, and is the subscription past due? If so, you are unable to pay past due balances with currency.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Unable to pay past due amount to renew subscription - Similar Threads - Unable pay past

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  5. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  6. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  7. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  8. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  9. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  10. Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...: [img] I'm getting this message that my payment is failed, no matter what card I try it's still the same, so I'm planning to buy gift cards and buy it with them, but I'm unable to cancel this...