Unable to pass the update screen on Xbox 360

Discus and support Unable to pass the update screen on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have purchased the used Xbox 360 and don't know which disc was used to update. Now, i am unable to go to dashboard also it just boots up with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Junaid Wani, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Junaid Wani
    Junaid Wani Guest

I have purchased the used Xbox 360 and don't know which disc was used to update. Now, i am unable to go to dashboard also it just boots up with the below mentioned error screen. Also,
    i tried doing an update using USB drive but it just does not accept that and is there a key combination on Xbox360 to get to troubleshoot screen to do offline update. Please see the error code below and i have tried all the steps which are mentioned on the
    Xbox support.

{{{{{------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}}}}}

System Update Stopped

Can't read the update from the disc. Please reinsert the disc to continue the update.

If problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support.

Status Code: 22FB-335A-B800-0F00-C000-0013

{{{{{------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}}}}}

:)

Junaid Wani, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

The key combination is no more available...

The issue on your xbox 360 comes from the hard drive 99.99% for sure.

Remove it and try to update the console with it 4GB internal memory. If its working, plug your hard drive into a pc and erase all partitions (do not create new one), re-insert it in the console and follow the update process, if still not able to update >
    change your hard drive.

Hope it help.

PS: Do not use any CDR/DVD for the update > try the offline method with a usb stick https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/system-updates-info
  3. Junaid Wani Win User

Does anyone know key combination on Xbox360 to get to troubleshoot screen to do offline update?
  4. MASTER LESTAT74 Win User

Only way i know by the usb is to power system off insert usb drive then hold power button and eject button same time may take a few tried but it will enter usb mode and install for u. And if that still fails try a new hardrive for the system as the olf
    one may be corrupt 360s harddrives can be switched out
  5. Junaid Wani Win User

The key combination which you suggested does not work.
  6. Miss Ermine Win User

can't update

OK, let's try downloading the profile through the sign-in screen.

1. If you are unable to download the profile, what's the exact error code you get when you try?
    2. Please also try this guide: Xbox Updates
Thema:

1. Unable to pass the update screen on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Unable pass update

2. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  3. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  4. Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520: Unable able to start any games from pc game pass because it wont let me sign in on the games 80780f7f-4a9d-49da-a88e-8864d1b83121
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.: I bought XBOX game pass. Several EA games are on game pass. To play an EA game through game pass, we are required to download EA play and then launch the game through EA play. However, EA Play...
  6. unable to launch any game pass game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to launch any game pass game.: any game boot receives an error: /game/ cant open because it is offline. the storage device might be missing or disconnected. no issues with drive, working fine for files, other programs and...
  7. I am unable to cancel my pc game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to cancel my pc game pass: I am unable to cancel my pc game pass. When I go to the xbox app and press manage by the game pass, it takes me to my order history. Then from there i click manage again, then i get took to the...
  8. Why am I unable to install xbox game pass games on my pc to my hdd?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to install xbox game pass games on my pc to my hdd?: I just upgraded my PC's motherboard and all and also upgraded to win 11 (big mistake I know) and i wanted to play starfield from the pc game pass app but whenever I try to install any game pass...
  9. Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store: Hi. I bought game pass (not Ultimate) a few weeks ago, and hoped to be able to download Starfield ahead of its release on the 6th Sept (tomorrow). However, there seems to be a bug on my...
  10. Game Pass - unable install or play The Walking Dead - A new Frontier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - unable install or play The Walking Dead - A new Frontier: I've been playing The Walking Dead - A new Frontier, but right now, it isnt possible to start the game via cloud play (whether from console nor from Pc or android). Installing isnt an option,...