Unable to open the Epic Games Launcher

Discus and support Unable to open the Epic Games Launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try opening the launcher it says "please wait while we start your update" and its been like that for a month now. I contacted some Epic Games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Станислав Ганев, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Unable to open the Epic Games Launcher

When I try opening the launcher it says "please wait while we start your update" and its been like that for a month now. I contacted some Epic Games employees but they told me that the issue is out of their scope due to windows 11 still not being officially supported byt the launcher. I tried all the solutions they recommended and I watched some yt tutorials aswell. Does anyone have a solution I can try to f ix that issue? Also im unsure if this is the right place to ask this question.
    Unable to open the Epic Games Launcher [​IMG]

:)

Станислав Ганев, Aug 24, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

They are the ones who can support their own software. All I can tell you is that it works fine on my Windows 11 system. I would call back and ask for the next level of support, the differences between windows 10 and 11 when it comes to game updates should be relatively trivial
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Can't open Epic Games Launcher

Hello Adithya P, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand your frustration. Here are some solutions that could help you fix the issue with error 0xc000007b in Epic Games Launcher:

Reinstall Epic Games Launcher: Click Start. Type “Add or Remove Programs” and press Enter. Search for Epic Games Launcher and select it. Click Uninstall. Once this is done, download the latest installer from www.epicgames.com to reinstall the launcher

Verify the game: Close the game (if you are running it). Open Epic Games launcher. Select Library at the top left. Below the game tile, click on the three dots. Select Verify. Wait for the process to complete. Start the game and check if error 0xc000007b appears again

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can not open Battle.Net or Epic Games Launcher

Hi ZNELSON! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In this situation, as this is related to other developer apps, and not Xbox apps or games, you should try contacting the developers of the app, their support site will be the best place for support about their products

Steps that you can try are:

1.- Disable any antivirus or firewall
    2.- Reset your network device
    3.- reinstall the launcher
    4.- try to uninstall any app/service installed before the issue started
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Epic games launcher is not working, it's showing a error code 0xc000007b pls help

Is this happening only with the epic games launcher?
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

silmiyor

[Yukarıdaki metin otomatik bir çeviridir ve orijinal metinle tam olarak aynı olmayabilir]

Merhaba,

Xbox Desteği forumlarıyla iletişime geçtiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Gidecek ayrıntılarım yok, ancak Epic Games uygulamasını yüklerken sorun yaşıyor gibi görünüyorsun. Bu durumda, lütfen Epic Games Başlatıcısı Sorunlarını Giderme bölümüne bakın ve hata devam ederse Epic Games destek ekibiyle iletişime geçin.

Teşekkürler,

-Tali

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I do not have details to go off of, but it looks as though you are having trouble installing the Epic Games app. If this is the case, please view Troubleshooting the Epic Games Launcher and contact Epic Games support if the error persists.

Thank you,

-Tali
Thema:

1. Unable to open the Epic Games Launcher - Similar Threads - Unable open Epic

2. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  3. Anyone else unable to open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else unable to open the xbox app?: Its been crashing and freezing when I play Football Manager 24, I've downloaded the new app from the app store and all I get is ablack screen with the xbox sign and nothing else :(...
  4. New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in: Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my friends in a party or talk to them properly. I am...
  5. I am unable to open xbox game bar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to open xbox game bar.: I want to record some clips but when I pressed windows + G, it did nothing. I went into settings then gaming, so I found out it was turned off but when I turned it on and tried again, it did...
  6. I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open: I am no longer able to play jigsaw, I select a puzzle but it never opens just has a rotating circle on the screen 3dfa53aa-37b6-4bf2-906a-19f93e2353d7
  7. unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times: we weren't able to connect the store this might happen because of a server problem or the network connection timed out please wait few mniutes and try again. This is show from since 2 months ago....
  8. Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game: I get an error when I want to join a friend in the game sea of thives bb9d09bc-ddf6-4a0f-894a-4b90d82e23b0
  9. Minecraft Legacy Launcher Wont Open, "Unable to Update Native Launcher"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Legacy Launcher Wont Open, "Unable to Update Native Launcher": I am running Windows 7, which I know is unsupported but the legacy launcher still is so I thought I'd give this a try after MojangTech Support ghosted me. I am trying to play Minecraft Java. I...
  10. Gaming services unable to be installed or opened.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming services unable to be installed or opened.: So i was following the instructions on a post i saw on here and i believe i may have messed up in one of the steps because when i got to the part where im supposed to open gaming services the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. epic games launcher please wait while we start your update