Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone

Discus and support Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Form to log a warrantly repair/replacement doesnt work, and hasnt worked for months. Tried to request a callback but get told "Theres a problem on our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelHardie2, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone

Form to log a warrantly repair/replacement doesnt work, and hasnt worked for months.

Tried to request a callback but get told "Theres a problem on our end"

Phoned the only number I could find and it doesnt let me speak to anyone.

What do I do now?

:)

MichaelHardie2, Jan 12, 2022
  2. MichaelHardie2 Win User

Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone

Thanks for reply.

Cant seem to be able to talk to a human on chat. The bot is unable to assist me.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Michael, if you are unable to open the service order via the site link, try contacting Xbox support via chat and dike who would like to open the service order for your control.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, you have to pass trough the bot service and them you will you will be attended to by a human.
  5. TheKlansBest Win User

Unable to contact Xbox support or order repair for Elite Controller under warranty

same lmao mad annoying I cant even type in the Microsoft store to buy games then when you try to call them it gives an error so stupid
  6. the elz Win User

UNABLE TO CONTACT XBOX SUPPORT TO REQUEST A REPAIR

done this, they cant do it either.

they hung up on me, this is the last message

Arbie G.

Sorry, something went wrong while processing the request. I am not able to help you at the moment, please check back later. Conversation ID: EacsCfMDsh8GukYiJ35np0-eu$$7def44fa-e4cb-4762-b746-cde2a18a81d7. Time (UTC): 01/11/2022 09:58:1

I was trying to return because the latest update caused my xbox series S to repeatedly reconnect & disconnect all controllers (been 4 days now (everythings, console, controllers are updated, changed batteries, restarted console, paired, same problem, only works using a usb cable)

OS version 10.0.22000.3055

shell version 2111.0.2112.11002

not only do they mess up the console, dont correct it, but cant even comply with their warranty.
Thema:

1. Unable to open a repair/warranty claim for controller AND cant get in contact with anyone - Similar Threads - Unable open repair

2. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  3. Anyone else unable to open the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else unable to open the xbox app?: Its been crashing and freezing when I play Football Manager 24, I've downloaded the new app from the app store and all I get is ablack screen with the xbox sign and nothing else :(...
  4. New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in: Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my friends in a party or talk to them properly. I am...
  5. I am unable to open xbox game bar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to open xbox game bar.: I want to record some clips but when I pressed windows + G, it did nothing. I went into settings then gaming, so I found out it was turned off but when I turned it on and tried again, it did...
  6. I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open: I am no longer able to play jigsaw, I select a puzzle but it never opens just has a rotating circle on the screen 3dfa53aa-37b6-4bf2-906a-19f93e2353d7
  7. unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to open microfoft store it only show's server problem and try after some times: we weren't able to connect the store this might happen because of a server problem or the network connection timed out please wait few mniutes and try again. This is show from since 2 months ago....
  8. Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get the app to open this link ms-xbl-multiplayer - Unable to play multiplayer game: I get an error when I want to join a friend in the game sea of thives bb9d09bc-ddf6-4a0f-894a-4b90d82e23b0
  9. Minecraft Legacy Launcher Wont Open, "Unable to Update Native Launcher"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Legacy Launcher Wont Open, "Unable to Update Native Launcher": I am running Windows 7, which I know is unsupported but the legacy launcher still is so I thought I'd give this a try after MojangTech Support ghosted me. I am trying to play Minecraft Java. I...
  10. Gaming services unable to be installed or opened.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming services unable to be installed or opened.: So i was following the instructions on a post i saw on here and i believe i may have messed up in one of the steps because when i got to the part where im supposed to open gaming services the...