Unable to move stacks in Spider Stack Challange for September 4th

Discus and support Unable to move stacks in Spider Stack Challange for September 4th in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This problem seems to only appear on the September 4th Stack Challenge for Spider Solitaire. I am playing on a Windows 10 Creators Update system. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DruAndr3w, Sep 5, 2017.

  1. DruAndr3w
    DruAndr3w Guest

    Unable to move stacks in Spider Stack Challange for September 4th


    This problem seems to only appear on the September 4th Stack Challenge for Spider Solitaire. I am playing on a Windows 10 Creators Update system. I commonly have issues with the irritating ads loading up and getting a White screen instead, though if I restart
    a few times and try different games, I can get to an actual game.

    While the ad issue is really frustrating, the spider stack issue makes that challenge unplayable. It doesn't happen for all stacks, but some of them. These are stacks of the same color that should be able to move together, and I can only move the bottom
    2 cards from them. If I knew how to record my screen, I would make a short video demonstrating the issue. Please fix this.

    :)
     
    DruAndr3w, Sep 5, 2017
    #1
  2. hsedidin
    hsedidin Guest
    Cannot move stacks of card

    Spider on September 4, 2017

    Playing on a Win 10 Enterprise machine

    Cannot move a stack of cards.
     
    hsedidin, Sep 5, 2017
    #2
  3. Li1ith
    Li1ith Guest
    Spider Challenge for March 8th. Can't move stacks

    Is anyone having trouble moving stacks in the spider challenge for today? I can move stacks in regular Spider but not in the challenge.
     
    Li1ith, Sep 5, 2017
    #3
  4. Unable to move stacks in Spider Stack Challange for September 4th

    I've experienced the same issue! At first I thought it was just a twist to the game, but when I successfully completed a stack it didn't recognize it as completed.
     
    MeaghanMConly, Sep 7, 2017
    #4
  5. MeaghanMConly Win User

    Unable to move stacks in Spider Stack Challange for September 4th

    I've experienced the same issue! At first I thought it was just a twist to the game, but when I successfully completed a stack it didn't recognize it as completed.
  6. DorothySpeelman Win User

    Spider troubles

    I have had issues with spider. When I move a stack, the game ends and restarts a new game. This started on Sept 20

    and has continued with spider only.

    Dorothy
  7. Janice Dia Win User

    Microsoft Solitaire star club

    Any tips on how to beat the Wild West, Hard, Spider, Stack Challenge? I can clear 1 stack only after multiple tries.
  8. LarryRice_852 Win User

    11 September Spider Challenge

    After working on this for over 5 hours, I was able to get a stack of clubs in the last column and a stack of diamonds in I think the 4th column. I was able to complete the stack of clubs after the shuffle where two 8 of clubs come up in I think the second
    and third row. Getting the stack of diamonds proved somewhat difficult. Up until the last shuffle, I had a stack of diamonds K thru 2 and just needed the A of diamonds to complete the stack.. Lucky for me, on the very last shuffle the row that the A of
    diamonds comes up in was the column that I had the stack of diamonds K thru 2 thus automatically completing the stack and winning the game. I have been playing the daily challenge since last October when Windows 8 came out and this Spider challenge without
    question was the game from Hell. Just hope Microsoft does not spring another one like it any time soon.
  9. voteDC Win User

    The Amazing:Spiderman

    How does this game compare to Spider-Man: Web of Shadows? I love the open world swinging in that game, so does Amazing stack up in comparison?
Thema:

Unable to move stacks in Spider Stack Challange for September 4th

Loading...
  1. Unable to move stacks in Spider Stack Challange for September 4th - Similar Threads - Unable move stacks

  2. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI: When I go to settings > power > turn off or restart, I press A on the option but nothing happens. I go to Power on the guide, restart console, the "what do you want to do?" window closes and the...
  4. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub: On my Xbox inside hub I only see options for beta, delta, omega with no alpha option to join. Anyone else have this issue as well? submitted by /u/KingDrakkonSnake [link] [comments]
  7. Is there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?: I am having a lot of issues on the alpha skip ahead preview for the last several updates. Mainly, the inability to play games or apps. I can’t even load the settings or power options. Because I...
  8. I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...

    in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...: has auto redeem been broken for everyone? I have been unable to set it since getting last movie auto redeem title, now the xbox series x cannot set it either to their $10 gift card for the xbox...
  9. Headset issue unable to speak but can hear all audio.

    in XboX Insiders
    Headset issue unable to speak but can hear all audio.: I am currently dealing with an issue where my Xbox does not register that I am speaking in my headset. I can hear all audio, game and party chat. It was working fine a couple weeks ago. Yes, I’ve...
  10. Unable to install / update / move any games in Xbox app for past 3 weeks

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install / update / move any games in Xbox app for past 3 weeks: For over 3 weeks now any time I try to install update or move a game in the Xbox PC app I get an error code x80070490 and no download or installation takes place. I’ve tried restarting the PC,...