Unable to Manual Eject?

Discus and support Unable to Manual Eject? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am having to send my Xbox One off for repair but my copy of Assassins Creed 4 is still stuck in the disc drive. I have tried to follow the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StainableDog, Jan 3, 2014.

1. StainableDog
    StainableDog Guest

Unable to Manual Eject?

Hello,

I am having to send my Xbox One off for repair but my copy of Assassins Creed 4 is still stuck in the disc drive.

I have tried to follow the instruction to manually eject the disc but I am having no luck getting it to work.

The paper clip either hits something solid that does not move and has no effect on ejecting the disc or seems to go lower than the solid edge and keep going in and in and have no effect also.

I have been trying to do this for a while now and not got any further tried it from all angles and even tried to push hard against the solid edge just in case I was being too careful, nothing has worked.

I'm guessing if I end up sending the console in with the disc in the drive I will never see it again even if I leave a note of some kind.

Anyone got any tips on how to manually eject the disc? Or has anyone had problems with getting the manual eject to work?

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

SD

:)

StainableDog, Jan 3, 2014
  2. LarryLegend
    LarryLegend Guest
    Dragon Age Controls?

Getting my butt kicked in this game now and its only on normal. How do you defend yourself from damage, can you manually block attacks? Can you dive and roll to dodge attacks too? Tired to taking damage just because just I am unable to defend myself. And is their no control layout screen?

LarryLegend, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Unable to receive points

Hello i am unable to receive reward point either by manual request or automatically on the given dates. i have 18,540 waiting. PLEASE HELP

ULTRANUMPTEE75, Jan 3, 2014
  4. StainableDog
    StainableDog Guest

Unable to Manual Eject?

Update: Finally managed to get it to work and have now got the disc out must just be a very small area and it wasnt quite linked up when I was pushing the clip in.

StainableDog, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Cruzinkiller
    Cruzinkiller Guest
    I can't get mine to work had the same problem hit a hard spot but I've pushed to where my thumbs had indents I don't know what to do anymore how much does it cost to get it fixed?

Cruzinkiller, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Cruzinkiller Win User

Unable to Manual Eject?

I can't get mine to work had the same problem hit a hard spot but I've pushed to where my thumbs had indents I don't know what to do anymore how much does it cost to get it fixed?
  7. StainableDog Win User

Unable to Manual Eject?

Update: Finally managed to get it to work and have now got the disc out must just be a very small area and it wasnt quite linked up when I was pushing the clip in.
  8. Hordie Win User

Eject issues

9. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox one x disc drive is not taking disc

Heyabhig3

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with ejecting a disc from your console.

If you are unable to remove that disc via normal means, I would have to suggest that you manually eject that disc. This will require you to have a small apparatus in hand, but it should be too difficult to acquire.

You can see this step-by-step by checking out Solution 2 of the article titled

Manually eject a disc from Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  10. Kenny H. Win User

Eject button not working!

Thema:

Unable to Manual Eject?

1. Unable to Manual Eject? - Similar Threads - Unable Manual Eject

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...