Unable to make service request

Discus and support Unable to make service request in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Unable to make service request. I click on create order select my issue put my address then when i click next it says there are no service option... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nikhil Gupta2, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Unable to make service request

Unable to make service request. I click on create order select my issue put my address then when i click next it says there are no service option available for more assistance contact us cant even get connect with customer support eveyone hanging up not answering not responding won’t pick up call if they get pick up they hung up the call in middle of conversation.
    Unable to make service request [​IMG]

:)

Nikhil Gupta2, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Nikhil Gupta2 Win User

Here the options are different i am unable to reach the customer support.
    [​IMG]
    these 3 are the only options.
  3. Nikhil Gupta2 Win User

That’s the issue they not answering it’s taking ages to connect to a customer care agent not answering calls nothing i am frustrated now since yesterday I struggling
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the extra information
    If you’re not able to open a repair request no matter the category or reason you select and even if you try another device, browser or Wi-Fi network the best option is contact Microsoft support to see if they’re able to start the repair order for you
  5. Nikhil Gupta2 Win User

The console i want to get serviced is xbox series s and it shows in warranty i won’t be able to it’s like same as amazon it’s been 5-6 months since my purchase they won’t be able to answer the Origin of my xbox
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What console is the one that you want to get serviced?

Xbox One, One S, One X or Xbox Series X/S?

Your console its out of warranty?

Or in the devices tab it appears within warranty?

You may need to ask to this e-commerce brand if your console region is India or from where they imported the device
Thema:

1. Unable to make service request - Similar Threads - Unable service request

2. Updated to windows 11 and am unable to update Gaming Services with error 0x80073cf9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updated to windows 11 and am unable to update Gaming Services with error 0x80073cf9: Recently upgraded to windows 11 and now most of my Game Pass games are gone and I am unable to play or reinstall them. I am getting error code 0x80073cf9. I have tried resetting the window store...
  3. Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.: I've tried about 100 times, on different computers, phones, browsers, it's all the same. Trace ID error. Says contact support, but thats just a loop to go round and round the same stupid...
  4. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...
  5. Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service: I have not been able to connect to Halo Infinite multiplayer since release, I attempted to use Steam and the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and both give me the same error, Contacted 343 Industries in the...
  6. Unable to install gaming services for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install gaming services for Xbox: My Xbox app on pc cannot function because there is an error with the gaming services app. In the Xbox app it registers as an 0x8007007e error. I have attempted to install from the prompts within...
  7. Unable to install any games due to gaming services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install any games due to gaming services: I purchased game pass on 09/06/23 to play Starfield. It stated that I needed to download gaming services. I did that and restarted. It continually says that Gaming services has to be downloaded. I...
  8. I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...: I've restarted and updated my computer and still no gaming services. I just get the "something happened on our end" error message. e9f63f7a-8781-439d-b975-3dba9a8a7320
  9. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times but cannot get past the take your console to 'Walk-in service center'. Tried removing cache, history, cookies but nothing helps me to get past that screen....
  10. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times to submit a service request for my Xbox Series X but after clicking: I have read and accept the information provided button and then next on the select a shipping...