Unable to login to Xbox Live

Discus and support Unable to login to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have been unable to login simce the 14th. I've chatted with several support agents and we have isolated the problem being on Xbox's end, but today... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohannesAureus, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Unable to login to Xbox Live

i have been unable to login simce the 14th. I've chatted with several support agents and we have isolated the problem being on Xbox's end, but today another agent refused to acknowledge that the problem is still ongoing. I am really starting to get pissed
    off because it very clear that all these people not just spontenausly experienced the same problem at the same time.

To be honest I ammgetting to the point where I demamd some sort of compensation since I pay for a service which has been unavailable for five days now.

:)

JohannesAureus, Oct 18, 2017
  2. lukey1998
    lukey1998 Guest

Upon signing into my account on xbox, I'm greeted with an error message saying that my console cannot sign in to xbox live. I have tried unplugging my wired connection, turning off my xbox etc and nothing seems to work. The error message is 80151901

lukey1998, Oct 18, 2017
  3. AparnaGa Win User

Games not signing into Xbox live - AOE 2 DE and Flight Simulator

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for posting a solution, it didn't work for me. Just to be clear I am able to login into my Xbox live account on my Xbox console, in the PC Xbox app, and the browser. The problem is only when I open the game and the game is unable to detect/login to my Xbox live account login.
  4. mcmaverick56 Win User

Actually after I select a new avatar it states xbox live connection is lost. I am unable to login.
  5. BittererOrb271 Win User

I'm trying to log into my sons xbox. We got him xbox live for xmass.

same here... paid $59 to activate online.. yet unable to login into xbox live from xb console.. tried download profile but got an error
  6. Death Speed God Win User
  7. Total Cereal Win User

Unable to login to XBox live ,

You can try following the steps here. Are you on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
Thema:

1. Unable to login to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Unable login Live

2. Unable to login to Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox Live?: | think an update happened over the weekend on my surface pro and following that I'm unable to play FM2021. Whilst loading it shows Xbox Live login as failing. Login to xbox live is fine its...
  3. [Windows10] Xbox Live login screen keeps crashing, unable to use Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    [Windows10] Xbox Live login screen keeps crashing, unable to use Game Pass: Hi! as the title say, the xbox login window keeps on crashing preventing me to effectly use Game Pass. If i can't login, i can't play the game that took two nights to download. I have a video...
  4. Xbox 360 - unable to login to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - unable to login to Xbox Live: Hi, Havent used 360 for a long time and just tried to log into Xbox live with my Gamer Tag. Getting prompted to enter my email address for my Microsoft account. I use this and I still cannot log...
  5. Unable to login to XBox live ,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to XBox live ,: I have tried everything even deleting and uploading my profile. I get error code 80072741 * No firewall * * I've tested my connection ****My billing address is correct...
  6. Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Burnz316 [link] [comments]
  7. Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Game Pass Unable to login to Xbox Live when logged in ....: SO I just downloaded this game with Game Pass as I am looking to play with friends who play on Xbox etc. Main issue is whenever I try to play the game I just get the main title screen with the...
  8. Unable to login to xbox 1x and xbox live website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to xbox 1x and xbox live website: Started up my xbox this morning, after it updated last night, and it won't log me in. It logs the rest if my family in fine, just not me, which is pointless because they can't play on that box...
  9. Unable to login on Xbox 360 Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login on Xbox 360 Live: I've been trying to connect to xbox live and just can't, it's been a week or something like that When I run the connectivity test, I get the service alert icon, but the xbox service alert page...
  10. unable to login to xbox live on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to login to xbox live on pc: whenever i try to login to xbox live on my pc i get error code 0x80070520 which is preventing me from using game pass c946183c-9db7-49bd-9dc2-833b7c67da74