unable to login to xbox live on pc

Discus and support unable to login to xbox live on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i try to login to xbox live on my pc i get error code 0x80070520 which is preventing me from using game pass c946183c-9db7-49bd-9dc2-833b7c67da74 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaptainCrazy500, Oct 19, 2018.

1. unable to login to xbox live on pc

whenever i try to login to xbox live on my pc i get error code 0x80070520 which is preventing me from using game pass

:)

CaptainCrazy500, Oct 19, 2018
  2. NHL app and Gamecenter Live account

I am still unable to login on my xbox 360 using my Gamecenter Live account within the NHL app.

It keeps saying: "Either the Username or Password is incorrect. Please attempt to login again.

I am able to login on a PC and on a mobile phone with my account.

I have deleted and reinstalled the app several times.

Any sollutions or is this a known problem?

PsychicCub1733, Oct 19, 2018
  3. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest

Hey there Captain!

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue, we would advise going through some Basic troubleshooting to see if t here may be some

missing or corrupted system files
    that are not allowing you to sign in to Xbox live.

I hope this helps, Let us know!

XBF Erick C, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

The first things I would try are checking for updates for Windows, try to log out of the Xbox App or Xbox store (if you're logged into either and able to get in).

Tormaz, Nov 2, 2018
  5. AparnaGa Win User

Games not signing into Xbox live - AOE 2 DE and Flight Simulator

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for posting a solution, it didn't work for me. Just to be clear I am able to login into my Xbox live account on my Xbox console, in the PC Xbox app, and the browser. The problem is only when I open the game and the game is unable to detect/login to my Xbox live account login.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

The first things I would try are checking for updates for Windows, try to log out of the Xbox App or Xbox store (if you're logged into either and able to get in).
  7. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Captain!

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue, we would advise going through some Basic troubleshooting to see if t here may be some

missing or corrupted system files
    that are not allowing you to sign in to Xbox live.

I hope this helps, Let us know!

8. Korhog Win User

Forza horizon 4 - cross platform

are you logined in xbox live on PC?
  9. mcmaverick56 Win User

Actually after I select a new avatar it states xbox live connection is lost. I am unable to login.
Thema:

1. unable to login to xbox live on pc - Similar Threads - unable login live

2. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  3. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  4. unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account: i can login to my microsoft account BUT minecraft login does Fail iam unable to play this way 3993bb23-d4a0-48e1-bfc9-d1ede009cdcb
  5. I’m unable to login to epic games on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to login to epic games on pc: I’m unable to login to epic games on pc I would always login through Xbox live and now when I try it ask for an epic games email I don’t remember creating an epic games email just signing in...
  6. xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft: I was checking my microsoft/xbox live account on Minecraft, and i got redirected for an account that wasn't mine. My xbox account associated with Minecraft has the gamertag "RitinhaPvP3302". When...
  7. I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried...: I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried resetting it and even did and OSU, but I am still not able to login. After clicking sign it it just...
  8. Unable to login to my account on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login to my account on Xbox one: Unable to log in on Xbox one 5bc94034-ba5c-427c-ba46-25f6cba42b78
  9. Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section: I hope this is the right place to ask for help with this kind of problem. "Unable to process your request invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not...
  10. I am unable to login to Xbox live on the game Grounded through Steam.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to login to Xbox live on the game Grounded through Steam.: Ever since the big update that came out for Grounded on Steam on April 25th, I am unable to login to my Xbox live account through Grounded's main menu. It gives me the option to login to my xbox...