Unable to Login to former Xbox account - after 10 days and numerous support call attempts....

Discus and support Unable to Login to former Xbox account - after 10 days and numerous support call attempts.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son (34 years old) has CP and has limited mobility and speech. A big part of his life is his XBox. His older console has failed and in advance of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PMF_Can, Jan 24, 2023.

1. PMF_Can
    PMF_Can Guest

Unable to Login to former Xbox account - after 10 days and numerous support call attempts....

My son (34 years old) has CP and has limited mobility and speech. A big part of his life is his XBox. His older console has failed and in advance of purchasing a new XBox X, we have exhaustively attempted to recover his PW, in order to safe guard his investment in his online game purchases over the years. (He purchased codes from a local retailer for his game installations). Unfortunately, when his XBox account was originally created, the 2-step verification number went to an old device no longer available for him to use, therefore, we have been routed to the "Microsoft Account Recovery Form" and I have tried 22 times, over several days, due to reaching the 2 attempt limit, only to receive the following automated message "We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account st***** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership". Additionally, I have spoken with 3rd party Microsoft support people for hours, only to be told that I have to keep trying to successfully make it past the automated screening. . If I could speak with a US or CAN based Microsoft employee (rather than a 3rd party), I believe I could resolve this issue with their help. I have yet to find a human Microsoft employee to whom I could speak with. Does anyone know how to reach a Microsoft employee?

:)

PMF_Can, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Amph82626463 Win User

Recovery of my PIA JESPERSEN72 gamertag account.

To recover a former gamertag you require the former account credentials to access it. If you deleted the primary recovery email that was associated with your Xbox account you can communicate with MS through support and if you can verify a few things they
    will reset the account so you can login on it again. It is important to update your account info as it changes otherwise you can lose content associated with that account. I had a similar issue and my associated email was deleted. Emailed about the problem
    and had my account back in a couple of days after verifying proper info and ownership. If you know your login then just open the Guide Menu and download account through there. Best of luck!
  3. rhi the bave Win User

Question about using prepaid credit cards for account. (URGENT)

The account will still attempt auto renewal. In order for that to stop, you must call Xbox Customer Support. If the payment is not recieved, your account will suspend after 27 days of non-payment, then it will cancel after 45 days. You'll still owe the money
    however. Good luck!
  4. SusanJones-872 Win User

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

I have been locked out of my Xbox account for the past three days (as far as I know, could have been locked out longer than that). I had recently changed everything over for the 2-Auth so my account is more protected. 3 days ago, I noticed that
    my account was attempting to charge my card for my annual payment. When I attempted to sign in to my Xbox, I was told that there was something wrong with my account and to go to account.live.com, which I did the following day. Since then I have tried to sign
    into my xbox account through my laptop, computer, work computer, and mobile device. I am met with the same error message:

Sign in

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts. Please wait a moment and try again.

I have attempted to sign in once every few hours (probably twice within a day) over the course of three days since the message suggested to try again at a later time. However, I am still unable to access my account. I was able to
    successfully change my password but still unable to actually Sign In after doing so. I have attempted to call with no luck and even now I am attempting to connect to a live agent with no success. What can I do to get signed in back to my Live account? Or is
    my account now just lost in the Microsoft void?
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

Can't recover gamertag

If you're unable to recover the Gamertag to your console, but that same login information is working on Xbox.com, then I suggest you call phone support for further assistance with the account. You can reach them at 800-4MY-XBOX.
  6. Emo 0ra Win User

Account issues

try not to login in for a couple days may fix it If not call (xbox support).
Thema:

1. Unable to Login to former Xbox account - after 10 days and numerous support call attempts.... - Similar Threads - Unable Login former

2. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  3. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  4. unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account: i can login to my microsoft account BUT minecraft login does Fail iam unable to play this way 3993bb23-d4a0-48e1-bfc9-d1ede009cdcb
  5. I’m unable to login to epic games on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m unable to login to epic games on pc: I’m unable to login to epic games on pc I would always login through Xbox live and now when I try it ask for an epic games email I don’t remember creating an epic games email just signing in...
  6. xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account was replaced for another one, unable to login into Minecraft: I was checking my microsoft/xbox live account on Minecraft, and i got redirected for an account that wasn't mine. My xbox account associated with Minecraft has the gamertag "RitinhaPvP3302". When...
  7. I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried...: I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried resetting it and even did and OSU, but I am still not able to login. After clicking sign it it just...
  8. Unable to login to my account on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login to my account on Xbox one: Unable to log in on Xbox one 5bc94034-ba5c-427c-ba46-25f6cba42b78
  9. Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login in the minecraft feedback section: I hope this is the right place to ask for help with this kind of problem. "Unable to process your request invalid_request: The provided value for the input parameter 'redirect_uri' is not...
  10. Unable to login to support.xbox.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to login to support.xbox.com: I need to either call someone or raise a case with Microsoft for some faulty hardware however, the website does not let me login. I go through the wizard, choose my problem category and then it...