Unable to log into Xbox Live account due to a new one being automatically created.

Discus and support Unable to log into Xbox Live account due to a new one being automatically created. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello and thanks in advance to anyone that can help with my issue. I recently re-downloaded Forza Horizon 3 on my PC to play with a friend and noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CalebShovestull, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Unable to log into Xbox Live account due to a new one being automatically created.

Hello and thanks in advance to anyone that can help with my issue.

I recently re-downloaded Forza Horizon 3 on my PC to play with a friend and noticed that all of my save data was gone as well as my friends list. I then looked at my Gamertag and it says "StofDoom1". I never created an account with this Gamertag as the only Xbox account I've ever had was "StofDoom". This is the account I've put quite a lot of time into on PC (mostly Forza games) as well as Xbox360 back in the day. The account "StofDoom" was attached to the only email that I have a Microsoft account with, however, when I log into my Microsoft account, it forces me to log into "StofDoom1". I can search my old account by looking for friends when logged into my new account. I can see all of my game progress on its page. I can also see purchases made on my old account in the same email that is attached to my Microsoft account, as well as no emails regarding an email or password change. This is extremely frustrating as I've spent time and money on that account all the way back when I was playing Xbox 360 and would like to have access to it. I've tried finding ways to access the account but to my knowledge, there is no way to do it by Gamertag only.

Any suggestions on how to get this account back are appreciated. Thanks again.

:)

CalebShovestull, Mar 26, 2021
  2. misterXcharles Win User

Missing Purchase History

Okay so I just logged onto my XBOX and it automatically logged me into that new XBOX Live account I had created. Apparently when I deleted the new Windows Live ID it did NOT delete the new XBOX Live Account. All the games (purchase history) I am missing
    is under this account. I don't know how this happened as this is NOT my original XBOX Live Account. Is there any way to transfer them back to my original XBOX Live account and then delete this new XBOX Live Account permanently? Thanks!
  3. dougiedounut Win User

I can't log into new xbox 360 with either old account, or with the account i use for my xbox one - which is a different account

hello Derek

when i create a new profile, i am prompted to enter the new name which i then add.

this is however only usable locally.

there is no ability to go to the settings menu and select the 'Account' option - it is greyed out.

i am unable to attempt to log into xbox live.

therefore the console appears to not be usable online.

i would like to log into the 360 with my xbox one account, but there's no profile/account validation possible.
  4. TryOxide Win User

Internet & multiplayer connection good. Still can't connect to live

Yep. 4 of my friends have the same issue. Call Xbox support they tell you to "log out and log back in." If that doesn't work they tell you "delete your account and recover it back". As I try explaining to them I am unable to recover the profile due to not
    being able to connect to Xbox live at all. It's a mess.
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Switch to Xbox

Hi there

The reason why it would of made a new account, is due to being on a different platform it will be automatically using his xbox account. You can log in at the epic games website, to his switch account. You may follow the steps provided here at Account
    merging

There you will see how to link accounts. But definitely sign in on his primary account, being his switch account. And once logged in under settings there will be a list of options to link. You'll most likely need to sign in his xbox account to link it.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

where is my money ?

Hello jambasman,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Since you have used a Microsoft Payment Account in multiple different regions, our deposit process is unable to complete due to being unable to determine which of these Microsoft Payment Accounts is valid. If Xbox Live Rewards
    is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted to Microsoft Rewards
    points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
Thema:

Unable to log into Xbox Live account due to a new one being automatically created.

1. Unable to log into Xbox Live account due to a new one being automatically created. - Similar Threads - Unable log Live

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. I am unable to log out of all sessions involved with xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to log out of all sessions involved with xbox: my minecraft account was recently hacked and ive tried a lot of ways to block the hackers access i have tried to change passwords, 2FA, and logging out of all sessions but nothing seems to work....
  6. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  7. Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft: So some time ago 2 of my microsoft accounts got hacked with both of them having minecraft. While i have recovered one of the account i still havent been able to log in to minecraft, and i know for...
  8. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  9. Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.: I have an local account on Windows 10 which I have been using. These days when I try log into Xbox Live, it no longer lets me log in. No error codes were shown. No official solutions worked....
  10. So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...: Recently, I got disconnected from the game Grounded. When I tried to log back in, my character got reset. After trying to figure out what the problem was, I realized that I had create two...