Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email

Discus and support Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey! I used to play xbox 360 around 2013-2016 and moved to xbox one. When I switched I sold my xbox 360 not thinking much of it and tried logging into... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KaseyXP, Jul 29, 2021.

1. KaseyXP
    KaseyXP Guest

Hey! I used to play xbox 360 around 2013-2016 and moved to xbox one. When I switched I sold my xbox 360 not thinking much of it and tried logging into my same account on xbox one. When attempting to do so I was unable to get in and I tried for days. Realised it was useless and instead of contacting microsoft I just made a new account under the email I believed to be the old one. Ive been using it since and still want to get into my old account to no luck. Is there any way I can find my old email or just log in using only my gamertag? Ty (Unable to find a good topic to put under sorry!!)

:)

KaseyXP, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Kasey! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I have had the same issue before and an Xbox agent help me telling be the following: You need to create another account. Once you make the account, you should use the new account to login and select “forgot password.”

Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you a link to fill out some questions and information so Microsoft can verify that is your account, then you need to wait for Microsoft to contact you for more assistance and the recover your account!
  3. PraetoriSamurai Win User

Changing Email without Email

i created the xbox live account before they were connected to microsoft accounts so I'm unable to login since I forgot the password and I can't reset the password without access to the email.

I do have a microsoft account but its not connected to the xbox account
  4. CoolJoe Win User

How to relink my Xbox Live Account?

`Mahovan8426` is what appears on my Microsoft Account. I changed it a few days ago to `Mahovan8426` from whatever random name Microsoft assigned me.

Anyways, I logged into my Xbox 360, and found the email associated with that account. I was able to log into that account. After trying to switch my account via the Xbox, it tells me to go to `xbox.com/AccountSwap`, but that send me to a `Forgot Account` page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

What do I do when I can't remember the email attached to my gamertag?

Hello Flax5, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

This support link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro.... has some tips on how to find your email address if you're already logged into a device with your account.

However, if you're unable to find the email address you may need to try logging in to https://account.microsoft.com and when you are unable to you can select the Forgot option to try and recover it
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Help with downloadable content

Thema:

1. Unable to log into xbox 360 account since forgot email - Similar Threads - Unable log 360

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. I am unable to log out of all sessions involved with xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to log out of all sessions involved with xbox: my minecraft account was recently hacked and ive tried a lot of ways to block the hackers access i have tried to change passwords, 2FA, and logging out of all sessions but nothing seems to work....
  6. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  7. Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft: So some time ago 2 of my microsoft accounts got hacked with both of them having minecraft. While i have recovered one of the account i still havent been able to log in to minecraft, and i know for...
  8. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  9. Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.: I have an local account on Windows 10 which I have been using. These days when I try log into Xbox Live, it no longer lets me log in. No error codes were shown. No official solutions worked....
  10. So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...: Recently, I got disconnected from the game Grounded. When I tried to log back in, my character got reset. After trying to figure out what the problem was, I realized that I had create two...