Unable to log in to Xbox live on Windows after account email change.

Discus and support Unable to log in to Xbox live on Windows after account email change. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few days ago I updated the email on my Microsoft account and since then I haven't been able to log in to Xbox live on my PC. The error code I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Landen Hibshman, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Unable to log in to Xbox live on Windows after account email change.

A few days ago I updated the email on my Microsoft account and since then I haven't been able to log in to Xbox live on my PC. The error code I have been receiving is 0x87DD0005. None of the other solutions I have found have worked. Is there a fix for this problem? I can provide more information if it is needed.

:)

Landen Hibshman, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Landen Hibshman Win User

I deleted the accounts and cache folders, but the login window still opens and closes repeatedly when I try to log in. I don't know what is causing the problem.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.

2. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

3. Open the Microsoft Store app, library>get updates and update everything.

4. Press the Windows Button then type Services.

Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.

Then select Run as Administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper

Xbox Live Auth Manager,

Xbox Live Game Save,

Xbox Live Networking Service,

Gaming Services.

Do this with each of the services listed above.

Right-click over the service and select Properties.

Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  4. Landen Hibshman Win User

I tried all the solutions, however, the issue still persists. Now when I try to log in, the login window repeatedly opens and closes for a few seconds. It then says that I'm logged in, but if I switch tabs within the Xbox app, the login window reappears and treats it as if I haven't logged in. This also applies to any game that needs me to log in to Xbox Live.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Follow this path, and don't worry if the folder has different characters.

C:\Users\[your profile]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker

Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, restart your PC and try again.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Gametag and Windows Live ID problem

Hello - unfortunately since you mentioned that you created the new Windows LIVE ID using the desired email address, this address is now tied to that account. Your sibling will be unable to use that email address for the profile that she wants to promote
    to LIVE until it is freed up. You can do this by logging into the newly created account on your console and changing the Windows LIVE ID to another email address. You won't be able to do this for the first 30 days after the account creation, however.

For more information, please visit: http://support.xbox.com/xbox-live/how-to/xbox-live-account-management/manage-live-id
Thema:

1. Unable to log in to Xbox live on Windows after account email change. - Similar Threads - Unable log live

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107: After searching as far as possible on the internet about the error, I could not fix the problem with XBOX login on PC. I cannot launch any game I have installed. Please, help...
  5. I am unable to log out of all sessions involved with xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to log out of all sessions involved with xbox: my minecraft account was recently hacked and ive tried a lot of ways to block the hackers access i have tried to change passwords, 2FA, and logging out of all sessions but nothing seems to work....
  6. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  7. Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft: So some time ago 2 of my microsoft accounts got hacked with both of them having minecraft. While i have recovered one of the account i still havent been able to log in to minecraft, and i know for...
  8. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  9. Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.: I have an local account on Windows 10 which I have been using. These days when I try log into Xbox Live, it no longer lets me log in. No error codes were shown. No official solutions worked....
  10. So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...: Recently, I got disconnected from the game Grounded. When I tried to log back in, my character got reset. After trying to figure out what the problem was, I realized that I had create two...