Unable to load game error message says vista svc pack 2 required but unavailable from...

Discus and support Unable to load game error message says vista svc pack 2 required but unavailable from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to load game error message says vista svc pack 2 required but unavailable from Microsoft I'm at a lost 5e206018-f212-4508-8626-3d47f35a1492 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mary40ish, May 24, 2023.

1. Mary40ish
    Mary40ish Guest

Unable to load game error message says vista svc pack 2 required but unavailable from...

Unable to load game error message says vista svc pack 2 required but unavailable from Microsoft

I'm at a lost

:)

Mary40ish, May 24, 2023
  2. lazy monster Win User

New to FPS games: Which is your favorite, and why?

Worthlesss pieces of crap, update Halo 2 Vista and bring it back online. While your at it update Vista so service pack one will load, bastards.
  3. originor Win User

game from the store

no, it's preventing me from plying in any mode,

I have all the 9 DLC packs and still the game load up the same error - "you are missing one or more single player dlc packs. please download and install"

but then I can't get into the store and I get the second error message - "the store is currently unavailable"

I really don't know what else to do...
  4. angelbaby201512 Win User

Xbox live

None of our Call of Duty games connect to xbox live. We are able to sign in on the xbox and load the game and play on local play which is glitchy. We get an error message that says the Call of Duty server unavailable. And to check the Call of Duty website.
  5. Guidoandco Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw

I am unable to load the app Microsoft Jigsaw. I receive a window informing me it is currently unavailable in my account. Error Code 0x803F8001.
  6. mickvick Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hey , and Happy New Year to you!

Do you have an error message? The game doesn't launch at all or it loads indefinitely at startup?
    i am still trying, not had any luck with microsoft support or forza support so far. i have found this i dont know if it means anything to anyone

Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.380.112.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error:

"2147942405"

Happened while starting this command:

"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.380.112.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe" -ServerName:SunriseReleaseFinal.AppXtkd2atfxzeqx8366ah1yws2z78mgh5d8.mca
Thema:

1. Unable to load game error message says vista svc pack 2 required but unavailable from... - Similar Threads - Unable load game

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  5. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  6. Unable to update xbox app on PC, unable to update MS store as it's infinitely loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update xbox app on PC, unable to update MS store as it's infinitely loading.: I've reset the cache on both through the device manager, I've reinstalled both the Xbox app and MS store app. I'll probably rewrite this tomorrow as I'm a bit frustrated right now. It gives me the...
  7. Unable to load in-game store page

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to load in-game store page: I cannot see the ody points. GAME IS Omega Strikers. Unable to recharge submitted by /u/gaokeshi [link] [comments]
  8. XBOX Series S - Unable to load OSU1 after replacement hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S - Unable to load OSU1 after replacement hard drive: Hi All, Can anyone assist? I have an old XBOX One Series S, which suffered a failure a year or so back. I decided to repair it recently - I replaced the hard drive with a 1TB SSD, because I...
  9. Unable to load Xbox 360 backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load Xbox 360 backwards compatible games: I have had this issue for a while, and have tried all the network tips people have provided. When trying to load any Xbox 360 game on my series x, I get stuck for around 10 minutes with a page...
  10. Fable 2 Cloud Gaming - Unable to Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Cloud Gaming - Unable to Load: Dear community, I subscribed to Cloud Gaming Ultimate to play Fable 2 and enjoyed it a lot for a couple of hours. Loading was no problem up until recently, where I am unable to load my game...