Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...

Discus and support Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just tried to install the insider NARAKA preview and it wouldn't launch so I installed three other games and they won't run either. Already installed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Corsterix, Jun 15, 2022.

1. /u/Corsterix
    /u/Corsterix Guest

Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...

I just tried to install the insider NARAKA preview and it wouldn't launch so I installed three other games and they won't run either. Already installed games work fine but all newly installed games since Windows 11 update KB5014697 was applied (last night) will not launch from the desktop shortcut that's created.

The only change I've made to my PC is applying Windows 11 update KB5014697 so it looks like that patch has broken my Xbox launcher. My PC is also a clean install that's just a few weeks old.

submitted by /u/Corsterix
    [link] [comments]

/u/Corsterix, Jun 15, 2022
  2. StodgyLicense32 Win User

Xbox app won't load whenever I restart the PC and games give me an error [GameName] can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected.

I'm using Windows 11. I tried uninstalling Naraka and restart my PC, but I still have the same problem with the Xbox app. All of my games are installed on D.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Cannot open xbox app beta

Hello Strangloss,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to launch the Xbox Game Pass for PC beta application. We suggest making sure that your

Windows 10 computer is up to date
    . This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

cannot get ultimate game pass

Hello lildevilbmxer,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to launch the Xbox Game Pass for PC beta application. We suggest making sure that your

. Also, you can try restarting your computer. This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    . This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  5. lildevilbmxer Win User

cannot get ultimate game pass

Hello ,

. Also, you can try restarting your computer. This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our

Xbox Insider Subreddit
    and the
    Xbox Insider Hub
    Let me Rephrase i cannot subscribe aka upgrade my cureent game pass to ultimate .
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open

Hello MatteoDonatacci,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to launch the Xbox Game Pass for PC beta application. We suggest performing

a clean boot
    . This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our
    Xbox Insider Subreddit and the
    Xbox Insider Hub. This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this
    beta to provide our customers with a greater experience. We look forward to hearing your feedback!
Thema:

1. Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update... - Similar Threads - Unable launch insider

2. unable to launch java

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to launch java: i just downloaded minecraft java edition on my laptop (windows 11) and have run into an issue launching the game. when in try to launch the game i am given this message Unable to locate the Java...
  3. I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...: Windows 10. Tried repairing/reinstalling gaming services. Windows is up to date. I have found similar threads with no final resolution. This is the most recent string of suggestions I've tried...
  4. Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through xbox app: Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through Xbox app on Windows 11. The app and everything is up to update. [img] 2921a489-e740-47f4-befe-ece5e477ebe2
  5. Fallout 76 error message: unable to launch multiplayer session due to account setup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 error message: unable to launch multiplayer session due to account setup: how can I log on. to Fallout 76. I have checked setting already. Worked this morning but now I get this error message "unable to launch multiplayer session due to account setup"...
  6. Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your account is set up: " I cannot play multiplayer fallout 76 due to this massage “you cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your account is set up” I’ve followed the suggested option of Allow in...
  7. How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...: I was playing Fallout 76 a couple hours ago fine on my Xbox one, but now when I try to play it I get this popup. If I press ok it has me put in my password, and then a popup asking me if I want to...
  8. You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is...: You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. I have followed al the safety instructions. I have game pass ultimate. I can not open my online...
  9. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  10. Unable to launch anything on my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch anything on my Xbox: I am having an issue since the last alpha skip ahead update. The issue I am having is everything is taking to long to start, even report a problem takes to long to start. I've done a restart...