Unable to join XboxLive parties Using the Xbox app on windows 10. Also after updating the...

Discus and support Unable to join XboxLive parties Using the Xbox app on windows 10. Also after updating the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I open the Xbox and create a party or try to join a friend's party I hear the disconnect sound a few seconds later. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ADOxFORTKNOX, Mar 27, 2021.

1. ADOxFORTKNOX
    ADOxFORTKNOX Guest

Unable to join XboxLive parties Using the Xbox app on windows 10. Also after updating the...

When I open the Xbox and create a party or try to join a friend's party I hear the disconnect sound a few seconds later.
    Unable to join XboxLive parties Using the Xbox app on windows 10. Also after updating the... [​IMG]

:)

ADOxFORTKNOX, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

Cast content it's a service or you maybe think on it more as a feature, and could be some pending updates on your windows 10 that you must check trough the windows update app

You mentioned tht you use third party apps for this, those probably would also need updates after the change on the app for music on Xbox
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox PC app Issues.

Hello DallyDANTE,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to hear anyone in a party, and they are unable to hear you as well. What is the NAT type of your Xbox Console Companion App? You can locate the NAT Type in the network settings
    of the application. Do you see any error messages in the network settings of the Xbox Console Companion App? We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, we have a support article which provides
    troubleshooting for audio in parties on Windows 10
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Your network settings are blocking you from using party chat but its for the xbox beta app.

Hi Blizaaria,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with joining party chat on the Xbox Beta App. You may want to try checking your Windows 10 PC for updates, to do so, check out:

Update Windows 10

I hope this helps.
  5. ActaINonIVerba Win User

HUGE Probmlem On The Xbox on Windows 10 Party Chat

I too am not able to join or start a party on my Windows 10 Xbox App. Every time I click to join or start a party, the Xbox App crashes and goes back to my desktop home screen.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

PC Forza Horizon 4 Network Problem

Hello Pete,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to join multiplayer sessions within Forza Horizon 4 on your Windows 10 PC.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox app NAT type on Windows 10 displays “Teredo is unable to qualify”
    support article for direct assistance with this issue.

Please try this for us and then let us know the results of this attempt.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Unable to join XboxLive parties Using the Xbox app on windows 10. Also after updating the... - Similar Threads - Unable join XboxLive

2. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  3. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  4. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  5. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  6. Unable to join and talk on xbox parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to join and talk on xbox parties: I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active suspensions. I went into my settings and everything is allowed. I still cannot hear my friends. Ive reset my...
  7. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  8. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  9. Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC: Since the Xbox Console Companion app has been discontinued, there is no way to access clubs on PC. Therefore I can't join a club on Forza. All I get is a pop up saying I don't have an app that...
  10. Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".: Please Help me as i made a java pe crossplay server but my pe players are unable to join there is a pop up showing LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER please help me fast. We have tried by updating...