"Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

Discus and support "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Holly Matthews1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times until it suddenly can join again. No other error, good internet connection and can still see the store and other things that require connection, no idea what's happening.

:)

Holly Matthews1, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Holly Matthews1 Win User

Hi, yes am still facing this issue. The only thing that seems to work is quitting and restarting the game multiple times.
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Did you already tried any step in the official troubleshooting guide?

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44....

If you still facing this issue after check the steps in the guide please let us know..
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sign in with your account at Xbox.com, then click your profile icon in the top right of the page.

- From the dropdown click the three dots and then Xbox Settings.

-That will take you to a page that has your Privacy & Online Safety Settings, from there you can toggle everything to 'Allow'.

He can also check this link should he require more information https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  5. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
  6. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

Thema:

1. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error - Similar Threads - Unable join realm

2. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  3. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  4. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  5. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  6. Unable to join and talk on xbox parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to join and talk on xbox parties: I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active suspensions. I went into my settings and everything is allowed. I still cannot hear my friends. Ive reset my...
  7. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  8. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  9. Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC: Since the Xbox Console Companion app has been discontinued, there is no way to access clubs on PC. Therefore I can't join a club on Forza. All I get is a pop up saying I don't have an app that...
  10. Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".: Please Help me as i made a java pe crossplay server but my pe players are unable to join there is a pop up showing LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER please help me fast. We have tried by updating...