Unable to join friend's game or invite them to my party

Discus and support Unable to join friend's game or invite them to my party in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i was trying to play forza horizon 5 with my friend today, but unfortunately I cannot invite them to play, when I go to Xbox social in Xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krish Kool, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Krish Kool
    Krish Kool Guest

Hi, i was trying to play forza horizon 5 with my friend today, but unfortunately I cannot invite them to play, when I go to Xbox social in Xbox game bar and right click on my friend's profile, the invite option is greyed out and i cannot click it. I can only click join game but that doesn't do anything and we are unable to play together. He can invite me but when I press accept invite, nothing happens. I've been trying to fix this problem for a while now. I have tried signing in and out, updating my windows version and restarting but nothing helped.

:)

Krish Kool, Jan 11, 2023
  2. CashlessPenny8 Win User

is xbox having the same problem again? comment if your having same problems(Read Description)

ANY OFFICIAL SUPPORT STAFF PLEASE ANSWER:

Is there an ETA on the repairs to this problem?

unable to invite friends to games or party's

not being able to receive invites

join open games or party's

hard to connect to friends

joining server's for bf3, mw3 or any other online game
  3. The Laha Win User

xbox live party connect issues

My friend does not receive any messages I send, invites, etc. I can receive his, but, when I accept his game invite it just says unable to join session, after 2 minutes. To get into a party, I have to start one, he has to restart his xbox, and then join
    my party via friends menu.
  4. thegibfam Win User

Problem with friend joining party..

This is on Xbox 360

I can't join a couple of my friend's game sessions or invite them to my session. I also cannot join or invite a specific friend to my party? If anyone knows how to solve this please help me. My NAT is open. My privacy settings are made to allow communication!
  5. MattAustin1 Win User

Xbox game invites

I can join parties and receive party invites just fine. The problem is the game invites. For example, I was trying to play Call of Duty: Warzone through a Looking For Group post. I join the party but then don't receive the game invite and can't invite
    them to my game.
  6. elcominomike Win User

NAT settings are open , still can connect to at least 1 friend or play in a party

Yes, my friend confirmed his NAT was open and we had an ambassador invite us both to party which I was still unable to join. The ambassador sent me here.
Thema:

1. Unable to join friend's game or invite them to my party - Similar Threads - Unable join friend's

2. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  3. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  4. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  5. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  6. Unable to join and talk on xbox parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to join and talk on xbox parties: I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active suspensions. I went into my settings and everything is allowed. I still cannot hear my friends. Ive reset my...
  7. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  8. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  9. Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC: Since the Xbox Console Companion app has been discontinued, there is no way to access clubs on PC. Therefore I can't join a club on Forza. All I get is a pop up saying I don't have an app that...
  10. M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x: My friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x. The game keeps saying that it has timed out. We have restarted, reinstalled, and checked the internet. Other games work...