Unable to join Alpha Skip Ahead on my new Series X

Discus and support Unable to join Alpha Skip Ahead on my new Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay so my original Xbox Series X that was in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring broke beyond repair so I bought a new Xbox Series X and it tells me to join the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/parkerkowens, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Unable to join Alpha Skip Ahead on my new Series X

Okay so my original Xbox Series X that was in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring broke beyond repair so I bought a new Xbox Series X and it tells me to join the Xbox Preview Update Program. When I go to select Alpha Skip Ahead for this console it only shows the Alpha ring and others. Do I have to join Alpha ring and just wait to get into Skip ahead or is there a way to get back into Skip ahead right away?

submitted by /u/parkerkowens
    [link] [comments]

/u/parkerkowens, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Stuart Fenton Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Unfortunately registration ended a couple of days ago - https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
    If that is case then..... they shouldn't be sending out messages inviting you to join. Christ, I am starting to feel a bit pee'vd about the whole Microsoft experience just now. Over the Xbox console years.... from day 1, its been:

• 1st your an Ambassador
    • Then you get kicked
    • then its a stupid 1 day ban
    • Then your Insider
    • Promoted to Alpha Skip ahead program
    • Buy the new Xbox1X
    • download content to new Xbox1X
    • that includes the Insider Program
    • But hey.... NO Insider Alpha Skip Ahead
    And now the registrations are closed???? WHF?

Ok, I went over the top with the bullets.... Please bare in mind people, that I've just turned 46 and now fall into the category of grumpy bugg** .
  3. gds1972 Win User

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. swiftyste2 Win User

6. ngocphi Win User

Fortnite wont start without XBL or Game Pass Ultimate

F2p is only for xbox alpha skip insiders program

Series x isn't included yet as it hasn't joined the insidersprogram
Thema:

Unable to join Alpha Skip Ahead on my new Series X

1. Unable to join Alpha Skip Ahead on my new Series X - Similar Threads - Unable join Alpha

2. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  3. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  4. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  5. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  6. Unable to join and talk on xbox parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to join and talk on xbox parties: I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active suspensions. I went into my settings and everything is allowed. I still cannot hear my friends. Ive reset my...
  7. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  8. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f
  9. Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC: Since the Xbox Console Companion app has been discontinued, there is no way to access clubs on PC. Therefore I can't join a club on Forza. All I get is a pop up saying I don't have an app that...
  10. Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".: Please Help me as i made a java pe crossplay server but my pe players are unable to join there is a pop up showing LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER please help me fast. We have tried by updating...