Unable to invite people when im the host

Discus and support Unable to invite people when im the host in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account is mattymutant1292 and im unable to invite people to my minecraft worlds and ive switch accounts to see if it was happening to all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MatthewMoss5, Jun 19, 2021.

1. MatthewMoss5
    MatthewMoss5 Guest

My account is mattymutant1292 and im unable to invite people to my minecraft worlds and ive switch accounts to see if it was happening to all my accounts but it wasnt and it pops up with the message “oops your Microsoft account has been disconnected go to the main menu”.ive done everything i could think of and what answers i could find on youtube but i cant seem to fix it.

:)

MatthewMoss5, Jun 19, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. madkill22 Win User

Looking for people to play minecraft with.

hey looking for people that i can invite when i host pvp worlds. if any of you are interested my gamer tag is and whenever i host a pvp world i will send you an invite.
  4. Omicron Reaper Win User

Lag.......Or.........Lag comp.THAT....is the question

Hey just a question. I seem to pull host a lot. Now when im host and Im running 1-2 seconds behind people....is that lag or lag comp?

I was always under the impression that it was everyone elses connection to the host, thats why you always had the host advantage.
  5. HatTrickSwayzee Win User

KOTH boosting - get your wings! [;)]

Im so up too boost all weekend, if someone is hosting invite or add me plox :D
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

Loss of connection to EA servers - just me?

EA servers don't like me much either. I've lost connection a lot, lag and sometimes I'm unable to join a game. I'll get an invite and it'll just say in the "joining game" screen. Maybe it depends on the host tho because when that happened another bud of
    mine became host and I got right into the lobby then. I also notice that when someone stops out of a lobby I'm NEVER the host lol.
Thema:

1. Unable to invite people when im the host - Similar Threads - Unable invite host

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  6. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  7. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  9. Unable to send game invites

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send game invites: Hi there. Myself, partner and 2 children have been trying to play a game together. We are able to invite to a party and chat on it, but, we can’t send game invites? We’ve looked over the settings...
  10. Unable to invite friend for the 14-day free trial

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to invite friend for the 14-day free trial: I've been trying to send one of my friends a referral for the 14-day free trial, but I get a message saying that is only available for paid pc game pass and ultimate members, but I do have an...