Unable to install Battlefield with the Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Unable to install Battlefield with the Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass It is impossible for me to install Battefield 3 because when I select it, it offers me two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MachineGun66, Nov 14, 2022.

1. MachineGun66
    MachineGun66 Guest

Good morning,

I recently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass

It is impossible for me to install Battefield 3 because when I select it, it offers me two versions to buy.

While I own the version of Batteflield 3 Premium on the Game Pass.

I should point out that I am on pc and that it only does me on this Battelfields. All the other functions.

Did you have a solution for my problem ?

:)

MachineGun66, Nov 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, just to confirm. If you try another battlefield or EA play game. Everything looks good.
    Correct?
  3. MachineGun66 Win User

I’ve manipulated you all. Nothing has changed
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Do you mean that you’ve tried these things? When you say you manipulated us, that means you tricked us :)
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

In order to access EA or Ubisoft games on Game Pass you must download EA play or UbiSoft connect. They manage their own games on PC. You must connect your accounts to those developers so that they will know that you have access to these games through Game Pass
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MACHINEGUN66

Please try and double check this:
    First sign out and uninstall the EA play app

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account
    Install the EA play app and try again

————
    If the issue persist try re-linking your Microsoft and EA play accounts
Thema:

1. Unable to install Battlefield with the Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Unable install Battlefield

2. Unable to install apps on Xbox 1s

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install apps on Xbox 1s: I have tried to download apps such as Spotify or YouTube, it shows that I own it but whenever it comes to installing it, it just doesn't do anything, I've pressed it multiple times, I've tried...
  3. Unable to install xbox from store or online installer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install xbox from store or online installer?: I bought a new laptop from acer. Its windows 11 updated to latest version. On installing xbox app from microsoft store I am getting error code 0x80070490 and from installing from online install I...
  4. I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store: This new laptop arrived and I wanted to install video games on it, such as Minecraft. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix the problem, but this has not worked. Every single time I try to...
  5. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  6. Unable to install or update games and apps, Installing bar at 0.0% indefinitely

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install or update games and apps, Installing bar at 0.0% indefinitely: Hi, I was wondering if anyone has come into trouble of games and apps not being able to update or install on their Xbox one. I have tried everything, a reset leaving the power cord out for...
  7. Unable to install games on non-windows drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install games on non-windows drive: I am currently having an issue where i am unable to install games from the Xbox app on windows on my secondary hard drive (non-boot drive). I have attempt to change the default install location to...
  8. Unable to select default install drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to select default install drive.: None of my games will update and new ones will not install. I believe this is because I can not select an install directory. In XBOX App > Settings > Install Options on a Windows PC: When I open...
  9. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  10. I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play a game through the Cloud if I have the game installed on the PC Xbox App: Start Menu -> Xbox App -> Cloud Gaming (Requirement must have Gamepass Ultimate and must the game installed on your PC Xbox App IE StarField) So on the PC Xbox App under the Cloud Gaming tab...