Unable to host Minecraft Bedrock worlds on Windows 11. Any suggestions?

Discus and support Unable to host Minecraft Bedrock worlds on Windows 11. Any suggestions? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I load any world in game with default multiplayer settings. Wait for friends to join and no one joins. My world shows up for my Xbox friends, but when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BiohazardLee, Jan 13, 2023.

1. BiohazardLee
    BiohazardLee Guest

I load any world in game with default multiplayer settings. Wait for friends to join and no one joins. My world shows up for my Xbox friends, but when they try to join, they get a "connection timed out" error. LAN is also enabled, but it doesn't show up at all on other devices. No other games have any issues on my PC (Xbox, Steam, etc.)

Already checked Windows Firewall (completely disabled it, no change), checked dns, cleared dns cache and all using cmd. No VPNs or anything. Only use Windows Defender. All of the basic stuff.

The only thing that works (temporarily), is reinstalling the game (which requires the exhausting process of exporting and importing worlds or resource packs, which I'd like to avoid). After the reinstall, everything is perfect. That is, until I start my PC the next day, then I'm back to square one again.

:)

BiohazardLee, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why can't I see any of my Minecraft worlds to back them up?

In the Bedrock Edition, each Minecraft World has its own separate folder and is located at games/com. mojang/minecraftWorlds location on Windows 11/10
  3. Dgamer1515 Win User

"Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One [Translation - "Could not connect to world " Minecraft Bedrock Edition Xbox One]

4. OpticRJames Win User

Can i transfer worlds from ps4 to xbox series s ?

You can use the Minecraft Realms standard or try the steps below first when transferring worlds.

In Minecraft (Bedrock Version), select the Sync Old Worlds button at the bottom of the worlds list in the Play menu. This finds any worlds on the device from the Minecraft: PS4 Edition and displays them below the button.

Select any of the worlds that are displayed to convert it to the Bedrock edition.

After conversion, the world will show up above the Sync Old Worlds button, along with the rest of your Bedrock worlds.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

Make sure you are doing the following:

Multiplayer Options

Minecraft (Bedrock) supports the following multiplayer options:

• Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live
    • Realms
    • Servers (unofficial, third party server software)
    Locally hosted multiplayer world via LAN or Xbox Live

Any world can be a locally hosted multiplayer world, and accessible to other
    Minecraft
    players.

To start, create new world or load an existing one. Then, select World Settings (pencil icon)
    MultiplayerMultiplayer Game. If all players are on the same local network, you may also toggle on
    Visible to LAN Players.

Other player(s) can join the world by navigating to the Friends tab and selecting the world.
  6. Garrison Hansen Win User

Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

This is for normal worlds hosted on other devices on my local area network. I've tested hosting worlds on android tablets, android phones, ipads, and a dedicated bedrock server running on my PC. In all cases, the mobile devices are able to connect to other
    multiplayer worlds on my LAN, but the XBox shows the "Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" message despite being able to see the other worlds (as indicated by the count under the friends tab).
Thema:

1. Unable to host Minecraft Bedrock worlds on Windows 11. Any suggestions? - Similar Threads - Unable host Minecraft

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  10. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...