Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream

Discus and support Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; While streaming fortnite on twitch Im unable to hear my friend that plays ps5 that also streams fortnite on twitch, I can be heard on his stream but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by THR33STYLER, May 25, 2023.

1. THR33STYLER
    THR33STYLER Guest

While streaming fortnite on twitch Im unable to hear my friend that plays ps5 that also streams fortnite on twitch, I can be heard on his stream but not on mine

:)

THR33STYLER, May 25, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Unfortunately you can not stream game chat from the Xbox twitch app. The only way to broadcast voice os through a Xbox Live Party :(
  3. Geeza2012499 Win User

Twitch livestreaming on Xbox One S broken

i have exactly the same problem and its a big issue also i cant hear my playstation friends audio in the stream which again is a big problem, i really hope microsoft fix this problem very soon.
  4. poover Win User

xbox party chat

I'm also unable to hear or chat when in a party when I stream an xbox game on my desktop via the Xbox App; once I stop streaming - chat is restored.
  5. HellspawnGaming Win User

Windows Xbox app in game chat

For my part I stream my Xbox on my PC and then I capture the window of the console in Xsplit.

For chatting I create the group of friends via the Xbox PC app before launching the stream of the console on the PC and so we hear the sound of the group of friends in Xsplit at the same time as the game because the software captures what I hear in my headphones.

Then I go back to my console to play.

In short I play on my Xbox but I stream my game on my PC and am in a group of friends on the PC, which stream via Xsplit all on Twitch.
  6. keatonhough Win User

Streaming on twitch from an Xbox series x

Party chat isn’t the problem it’s when I’m in game chat with friends my stream cannot hear them only me!
Thema:

1. Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream - Similar Threads - Unable hear playstation

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  5. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  6. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  7. New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in: Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my friends in a party or talk to them properly. I am...
  8. Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.: Cross-platform game chat isn’t picking up when broadcasting to Twitch using my Xbox S. When playing with Xbox friends, their voices are streamed, but those on other platforms aren’t picked up. How...
  9. How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?: I haven't had any problems yesterday but today when I joined a party I was unable to hear other members and they were unable to hear me. This doesn't occur in other apps like discord or in game...
  10. Why am I unable to hear other players talking in-game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to hear other players talking in-game?: Hi, hoping someone can help troubleshoot this. Over the past year or so I’ve noticed that I don’t hear anyone speaking via game chat in any games. People I play with are able to hear...