Unable to get support for broken controller, have been trying for 2 weeks now my warranty...

Discus and support Unable to get support for broken controller, have been trying for 2 weeks now my warranty... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone give me a way to get support please? 81914ffa-3a0a-410f-b2de-3231fb71472c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaulJonesWrrior, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Unable to get support for broken controller, have been trying for 2 weeks now my warranty...

Can someone give me a way to get support please?

:)

PaulJonesWrrior, Jan 30, 2023
  2. daca111 Win User

Xbox One broken controller support

I’ve already waited 2 days. This is very poor from MS as they appear to have switched off their support. I’m now left with a broken controller that’s in warranty but I’m unable to claim on the warranty.

Terrible customer service.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Unable to get support for broken controller, have been trying for 2 weeks now my warranty has expired. Please help? Surely Microsoft cannot be this bad?

It should be 1 year for Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I'm sorry for that as this is a public forum, I can guide you with requesting an order. Kindly try using a different browser.
  4. PaulJonesWrrior Win User

Unable to get support for broken controller, have been trying for 2 weeks now my warranty has expired. Please help? Surely Microsoft cannot be this bad?

Hi, thanks for responding.

The device is an Elite Series 2. It was still under warranty but expired today. I have been following the repair instructions but it always errors out at the end so does not generate returns label. I have been trying to get a phone call with support but that errors out also. It’s unfair that my warranty has run out because of issues Microsoft side, what’s worse is I bought the controller brand new just before Christmas 2022 and found it to only have a few weeks warranty not 1 year as it should be. Now I am stuck with a faulty device and no way to get it repaired.

Here is the error:
    [​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, is this a standard Xbox controller? Because if yes, they do not offer repair or replacement for the controller, we can only create an order for Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller even if it's no longer in warranty.
  6. Kyle fer Win User

Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.
Thema:

Unable to get support for broken controller, have been trying for 2 weeks now my warranty...

1. Unable to get support for broken controller, have been trying for 2 weeks now my warranty... - Similar Threads - Unable support broken

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  4. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller: I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this should have never made it through quality...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.: I bought XBOX game pass. Several EA games are on game pass. To play an EA game through game pass, we are required to download EA play and then launch the game through EA play. However, EA Play...
  6. Xbox series x hacked. Unable to get support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x hacked. Unable to get support.: I am 100% positive my xbox series x has been hacked. I spoke with a customer service representative, and after I told her this she instantly replied that she could see that it had not been hacked,...
  7. I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X and I'd like Xbox support to investigate. However, I'm unable to contact support. I logged in to my Microsoft account, went to devices, get service,...
  8. No XBOX support? We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No XBOX support? We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I'm trying to get support for my bricked Xbox X, there is no phone number to call and the Virtual agent for callbacks is not working, i get the message of : We’re unable to process your request...
  9. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  10. Why am I unable to play 1440p120fps with a monitor that supports it and I have a hdmi 2.1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to play 1440p120fps with a monitor that supports it and I have a hdmi 2.1...: I just recently bought the Koorui 27 inch non-curved 1440p 144hz monitor. I understand that games for the Xbox series s only go up to 1440p @120fps, and was wondering why it’s telling me the my...