UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING

Discus and support UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I bought for free this game cuz I'm a gold live member and the only thing I get on the console is error 80150017; I've bought it (for free, of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jhonkies, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Jhonkies
    Jhonkies Guest

UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING

Hi Guys, I bought for free this game cuz I'm a gold live member and the only thing I get on the console is
    error 80150017; I've bought it (for free, of course) here in the website and it says that the game will shows on MY DOWNLOADS page, and it has been there, but when it reaches 90% the game disappear, then you go to STORAGE and
    it says corrupted.

Can someone explain me WTH happen with that?

I live in Venezuela, US MS Live Gold Member... HELP!!!

Thanks and best regards,m

Jhon Scarso

:)

Jhonkies, Oct 4, 2014
  2. Live Gold free one month trial?

Hi.

I bought a new 360 at the begining of the month from HMV. Got Halo Reach and Fable III with it. As a new 360 owner/user I gather I'm supposed to get a free 1 month trial of Live Gold. The only thing I can find is a 48hr pass that comes with Halo Reach.

I'd really like to try out Gold and see if it's something I'll use. The Silver access I have seems very limited.

Can anyone advise as to how I get the free 1 month trial?

Cheers
    UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING [​IMG]

Egon Spotswood, Oct 4, 2014
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Xbox live still says I am silver and lets me play online, but won't let me get the free game?

[quote user="Da Hobo Thief"]I recently bought XBL gold an hour ago and it says I am still silver.[/quote]Two options to solve this:

1. Download your profile from Live.
    2. Run a diagnostic test to Live (Test Xbox Live Connection).

[quote user="Da Hobo Thief"]I canceled auto payment because I only wanted one month.

when I try to download Dark Souls, it says it costs 17.99 or whatever, and wont let me get it free.[/quote]"Games with Gold Offer for paid Gold members only;
    Active Gold membership required to play downloaded Xbox One games.
    "

taidara, Oct 4, 2014
  4. sionetix Win User

Xbox gold members

Certain workouts that were free for Gold users last year are now paid, see Xbox Fitness Beachbody workouts, free to overpriced,

Xbox Fitness is still free for Gold users in the sense that there is no fitness subscription fee as the original plan was. MOSSA, 10 Minute Solution, Gatorade and Athlete Fit is still available for free to Gold users. Other content can be bought a la carte.
  5. Arminator Win User

Games with gold

[quote user="Zosma2000"]bought yesterday Live gold[/quote]

And it seems to have worked, as your gamertag is shown in a golden orange.

[quote user="Zosma2000"]Was trying to get the Xbox 360 games, but i only get to a page where i could buy gold again.[/quote]

What page are you exactly trying to get to the free games? Can you copy the address from your browser here?

Have you tried this page here?
  6. Fyer Win User

Bought Gold online, still not showing on Xbox!

I know there are issues right now with LIVE. support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Xbox LIVE:

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

A subset of users will be unable to connect to Xbox LIVE.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience
  7. taidara Win User

Xbox live still says I am silver and lets me play online, but won't let me get the free game?

[quote user="Da Hobo Thief"]I recently bought XBL gold an hour ago and it says I am still silver.[/quote]Two options to solve this:

1. Download your profile from Live.
    2. Run a diagnostic test to Live (Test Xbox Live Connection).

[quote user="Da Hobo Thief"]I canceled auto payment because I only wanted one month.

when I try to download Dark Souls, it says it costs 17.99 or whatever, and wont let me get it free.[/quote]"Games with Gold Offer for paid Gold members only;
    Active Gold membership required to play downloaded Xbox One games.
    "
  8. Miss Kleo Win User

Bought the 6 month xbox live for 5 free game.s still nothing

Hey AMETHYST05! I'm sorry to hear about this, it is usually the users responsibility to make sure that the email address and account information is up to date and accurate. I'll see if there is anything I can do though! Can you confirm that you have checked
    all accurate emails associated to your GT? This includes all spam, junk and trash folders too! Post back and let me know. :)
Thema:

1. UNABLE TO GET HALO REACH FOR FREE (LIVE GOLD USER) AND BOUGHT IT FROM WEBSITE; STILL NOTHING - Similar Threads - UNABLE HALO REACH

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Unable to Load without Frozen Screen: Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox Series X froze during Halo 3 game play. Any time I restart the game, it brings me back to the same frozen screen. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled and removed save...
  6. Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service: I have not been able to connect to Halo Infinite multiplayer since release, I attempted to use Steam and the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and both give me the same error, Contacted 343 Industries in the...
  7. Unable to install Halo Infinite error 0x800701b1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Halo Infinite error 0x800701b1: Hello, Issue: unable to install Halo Infinite Free on PC receive error code: 0x800701b1 History: The game was working fine a few months ago until an error ocurred about the game couldn't...
  8. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....
  9. Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinite unable to connect to lobby service: halo infinite unable to connect to lobby service, i got this issue aroun 1 year ago. i Search more than 400 website and any can solution my issue. its more like the game issue i have everything...
  10. Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...: Hi, I'm unable to play most of the Xbox games I've uploaded on my Xbox One S. This problem's been pending for a week, or two now. My connection is fine. I've tried trouble shooting on my own, but...