unable to get free coins and tokens

Discus and support unable to get free coins and tokens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has been over a week since I was last able to to get my free tokens and or tickets. When are you going to get it fixed. from the look of your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobBiegel, Jul 16, 2017.

  1. BobBiegel
    BobBiegel Guest

    unable to get free coins and tokens


    It has been over a week since I was last able to to get my free tokens and or tickets. When are you going to get it fixed. from the look of your discussion boards, I see that I am not the only one with this problem

    Bob Biegel

    :)
     
    BobBiegel, Jul 16, 2017
    #1
  2. MidnightOwl4
    MidnightOwl4 Guest
    Free tickets/coins

    I am unable to watch the ads in microsoft bingo to get the free tickets and coins. Keep getting purchase error.
     
    MidnightOwl4, Jul 16, 2017
    #2
  3. bubblebut144
    bubblebut144 Guest
    3rd day w/o free tickets/coins from bingo

    3 days now! PLEASE FIX THE FREE TOKENS/COINS MESSAGE I keep getting...cancelled/try later.
     
    bubblebut144, Jul 16, 2017
    #3
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Xlive rewards free games may

    Hello Devpil,

    It sounds like you are asking about the current Trove offer that Rewards play time with dragon coin tokens. This coin tokens must be redeemed manually; they are not automatically added to your account in game. On the FREEdom Rewards page, in the Trove section
    there will be a button to go to this redemption page...or you could just use this link to get there (https://rewards.xbox.com/freedom-rewards/redemption-codes/#=trove)!
  5. Mofe ツ 💦 Win User

    Microsoft Reward Code Not Working

    It turns out I was redeeming a game token instead of the mine coins. Thanks for you help!
  6. ShareefYousef Win User

    Rewards for Ghost

    I have a similar question regarding the Free Fall token. I purchased the game on the 6th and have yet to get the token to download the map.
  7. spiderman81915 Win User

    Earthy Texture Pack 2023 Download Issues

    I have the same issue. Where do you go to ask for a refund? From what I've seen you can't get refunds for items purchased with mincraft coins/tokens. This seems very shady to me if you get a broken item and they won't refund or fix it.
  8. mitchyk Win User

    Coin Glitch- Bought 13 coins and automatically purchased 2 cars I already owned?

    I have never heard of this happening, EVER. However i have heard of plenty of people who buy tokens to try and get expensive cars they can sell at auction, and then crying foul that they didn't know they can't sell them. It's only a few tokens, and if you
    can afford to spend $70 dollars on DLC, i'm sure a few more won't hurt to get some more tokens. Also you get a couple of free tokens with the porsche expansion pack if you are looking to get that, it's free tokens!

    Also, if you play Forza 4 8 hours a day you should have more than enough money as you will have vehicle affinity meaning you gets parts for free, and you'll have earned bucket loads of cash.

    Also if you already had one Sesto Elemento, sell your original one, and keep the token bought one.
Thema:

unable to get free coins and tokens

Loading...
  1. unable to get free coins and tokens - Similar Threads - unable free coins

  2. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI: When I go to settings > power > turn off or restart, I press A on the option but nothing happens. I go to Power on the guide, restart console, the "what do you want to do?" window closes and the...
  4. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub: On my Xbox inside hub I only see options for beta, delta, omega with no alpha option to join. Anyone else have this issue as well? submitted by /u/KingDrakkonSnake [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft Bedrock, Unable to purchase free marketplace items.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock, Unable to purchase free marketplace items.: I'm unable to purchase any free marketplace items, when i click the button, nothing happens, no error, only the sfx & animation. Everything else works fine. (PC, Windows 11)...
  8. Unable to get free Gamertag change

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get free Gamertag change: Was told that “I updated my gamer tag” from 15 years ago. 15years that went unused by the way and that was where I used my 1 free gamer tag change. Although my old tag was not mentioned during...
  9. Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.: Hello I’m trying to change my gamertag for the first time, apparently you can do this once for free. When I select my new name and confirm that I am told it’ll cost me £7.99 Not sure why, I’ve...
  10. Unable to invite friend for the 14-day free trial

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to invite friend for the 14-day free trial: I've been trying to send one of my friends a referral for the 14-day free trial, but I get a message saying that is only available for paid pc game pass and ultimate members, but I do have an...