Unable to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to play on my 360.

Discus and support Unable to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to play on my 360. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, I'm unable to get BGDA to play on my 360. I bought it after seeing it on the backwards compatible page. I have the North American... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omnipitous, Mar 23, 2018.

  1. Omnipitous
    Omnipitous Guest

    Unable to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to play on my 360.


    As the title says, I'm unable to get BGDA to play on my 360. I bought it after seeing it on the backwards compatible page. I have the North American Edition, with a official HDD. Any ideas?

    :)
     
    Omnipitous, Mar 23, 2018
    #1
  2. Kurokage22
    Kurokage22 Guest
    Help... Looking for Action RPG with customizable characters.

    Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 & 2??
     
    Kurokage22, Mar 23, 2018
    #2
  3. If you could have any game franchise get the MCC treatment, what would it be?

    baldur's gate dark alliance 1 and 2
     
    Dilbert88-C7E77089-2983-42D1-8713-6EFDCC9B48A9, Mar 23, 2018
    #3
  4. Unable to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to play on my 360.

    Hi there.

    Can you describe in detail what happens when you try to play the game?

    Could you also send us a photo of the disc and the case?

    We also recommend following all of the steps on the
    Original Xbox back compat guide.
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 28, 2018
    #4
  5. R4VER Win User

    BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!

    Not only is baldurs gate 3 coming out but a double pack of baldurs gate enhanced and baldurs gate 2 dark alliance enhanced. I am looking forward to playing thrm all over again
  6. Dilbert88-C7E77089-2 Win User

    If you could have any game franchise get the MCC treatment, what would it be?

    baldur's gate dark alliance 1 and 2
  7. Kurokage22 Win User

    Help... Looking for Action RPG with customizable characters.

    Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 & 2??
  8. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Co-op games

    Diablo 3, Castle Crashers, Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance.
  9. Dilbert88-C7E77089-2 Win User

    360 games you would like to see as a xb1 reboot

    Magic: The Gathering – Battlegrounds and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (original xbox games)
Thema:

Unable to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to play on my 360.

Loading...
  1. Unable to get Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance to play on my 360. - Similar Threads - Unable Baldur's Gate

  2. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI: When I go to settings > power > turn off or restart, I press A on the option but nothing happens. I go to Power on the guide, restart console, the "what do you want to do?" window closes and the...
  4. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub: On my Xbox inside hub I only see options for beta, delta, omega with no alpha option to join. Anyone else have this issue as well? submitted by /u/KingDrakkonSnake [link] [comments]
  7. Is there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?: I am having a lot of issues on the alpha skip ahead preview for the last several updates. Mainly, the inability to play games or apps. I can’t even load the settings or power options. Because I...
  8. I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...

    in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...: has auto redeem been broken for everyone? I have been unable to set it since getting last movie auto redeem title, now the xbox series x cannot set it either to their $10 gift card for the xbox...
  9. Headset issue unable to speak but can hear all audio.

    in XboX Insiders
    Headset issue unable to speak but can hear all audio.: I am currently dealing with an issue where my Xbox does not register that I am speaking in my headset. I can hear all audio, game and party chat. It was working fine a couple weeks ago. Yes, I’ve...
  10. Anyone else unable to wishlist games in the store

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else unable to wishlist games in the store: As the title says I am unable to wishlist games. When I go in to the screen to browse a game the icon for add to wishlist is gone In addition to that if I hit the menu button I can see the add to...