Unable to get a call back from Microsoft support

Discus and support Unable to get a call back from Microsoft support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to contact support regarding an issue with my headset. Any time I try to get a call back (only option as I want to talk to microsoft,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by buncieboy343, Nov 22, 2022.

1. buncieboy343
    buncieboy343 Guest

Hi,

I am trying to contact support regarding an issue with my headset. Any time I try to get a call back (only option as I want to talk to microsoft, not a "gamer from the community"), I get this error. I've tried different times, days, browsers etc all with the same error. I've had this issue before and wasn't able to get it resolved. How can I fix it?

Unable to get a call back from Microsoft support [​IMG]

:)

buncieboy343, Nov 22, 2022
  2. buncieboy343 Win User

I was finally able to get a callback using another number, does that mean my number is blocked or something?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BUNCIEBOY343

If you don’t mind, please tell me. What’s the issue with your headset?
    In that way I can assist you properly

PS: just as a friendly reminder here in the forums is not possible to request a callback or access to your account information directly
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, you should be able to request a replacement if the headset it’s on warranty
    Did you tried adding the headset here https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=acco...
    And then try to request a replacement once you click on “info and support”?

Or are you not able to do that?

Also… about the Microsoft support thing, did you not tried opening a chat?
    Depending on the category selected you should be able to see the option

Did you tried changing categories until you find it?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Another option could be ask a friend to request the callback for you
    Or use a different phone number, like one from a family number
  6. buncieboy343 Win User

Yeah not sure what they can / will do, but still want to be able to contact them about it.

Tried different device but same error, can't really try different network as I am at home, could possibly try when out later but not ideal as won't be able to easily talk them then. No VPN / proxy / firewall in place.
Thema:

1. Unable to get a call back from Microsoft support - Similar Threads - Unable call Microsoft

2. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  3. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later. Can you...: Hi, Ive been trying to contact Xbox/microsoft about amending the start date of my warranty. The online agent directs me to enter details for a call back but the process always fails; very...
  4. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Hello. I just wanted to play minecraft when i noticed i was locked out and both my passwort and E mail got changed. I wanted to contact the support per call but everytime i try it says:We’re...
  5. Unable to process a call? It’s a joke every time it says this.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to process a call? It’s a joke every time it says this.: Microsoft support is very poor I’m not going to lie, my little brothers Xbox account was hacked and I’ve tried requesting a call about 20 times now and it always say “We’re unable to process your...
  6. when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: I registered recently bought my elite series 2 core on ms devices. The waranty ends this year i tried contacting support i'm unable to request call back. 8 days of trying on multiple devices and...
  7. Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: why is it saying unable to get a call back and to try again later ec471f8a-c6bb-47cc-9156-9b0cb47b7d0f
  8. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: My Microsoft account got hacked by a guy name Undead and now my email and password got changed, and I would like to contact Microsoft support by using the call me back function but it didn't work,...
  9. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: Been trying to contact support for over a week now and all I get is the above message when I try to request a call back. How am I meant to get in contact with you...
  10. We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.: I've been trying to contact Microsoft Support for days now, but they always shut me down with the notice above. My main Microsoft Account was compromised and the email was changed. I'll appreciate...