Unable to form a public or private team in Fallout 76

Discus and support Unable to form a public or private team in Fallout 76 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on PC, Win 10. As title says, can't form public or private teams (the error message says "this person is not accepting invites"). I also am unable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by narrowgolf, Nov 30, 2022.

1. narrowgolf
    narrowgolf Guest

I am on PC, Win 10. As title says, can't form public or private teams (the error message says "this person is not accepting invites"). I also am unable to join a private team. I've gone through some pretty extensive troubleshooting with Bethesda. They insist it's a MS issue. The fix I found on Google to adjust privacy (I've also tried default) settings for Xbox Live also does not work. Has anyone else experienced this issue on PC?

:)

narrowgolf, Nov 30, 2022
  2. narrowgolf Win User

None of these changed the behavior.
  3. narrowgolf Win User

TIA for the help.

May I know if this is happening only with Fallout 76? ONLY w/ FO76
    Or if you try a different game something similar happens? Nothing else
    Is this happening no matter the person that you want to invite? Correct, can't form a public team or a private team or join a private team.
    Or is this happening with a specific friend? No, happens with anyone.
    And tell me briefly what did you tried before posting here cleared cookies and history, changed privacy settings, used default privacy settings, uninstalled/reinstalled game, Bethesda checked game through msinfo32 and DxDiag, moved file location, cleared save data, using a wired connection, checked firewall/antivirus, opened game ports, I think that's most of it.
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

NAT type is open.

Thanks again.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this NARROWGOLF

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

May I know if this is happening only with Fallout 76?
    Or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    Is this happening no matter the person that you want to invite?
    Or is this happening with a specific friend?
    And tell me briefly what did you tried before posting here
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime tell me what’s your NAT type
    For this download and open the Xbox console companion app > settings > network
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That’s interesting
    I can suggest you other things, could be related to the game bar this error:

May I know if you tried reinstalling the game bar via powershell command?

Right-click on the Start button and select Windows PowerShell (Admin) from the pop-up menu.

Copy and paste the following command in PowerShell and hit Enter to uninstall the Game Bar from your system.

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage

Now head over to Microsoft Store and search for Xbox Game Bar, install it and give it a new try

If maybe that doesn't work please delete the registry keys associated with the game bar :

Press Windows key+R then type regedit and press Enter.
    Go to this path (expand the folders using the little ">")

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR

Once there delete all the keys except (Default), restart your PC and try again
  6. narrowgolf Win User

This did not change the behavior. I also noticed when in the midst of this that I have two MS accounts. So, I've tried using both with the reinstall of Game Bar and deleting the keys. Nothing impacted the behavior. Thanks again for your help!
Thema:

1. Unable to form a public or private team in Fallout 76 - Similar Threads - Unable form public

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  6. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  7. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  9. Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.: I've tried about 100 times, on different computers, phones, browsers, it's all the same. Trace ID error. Says contact support, but thats just a loop to go round and round the same stupid...
  10. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...