Unable to find valid license (Code 315306)

Discus and support Unable to find valid license (Code 315306) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased game on 6/2 and everything worked fine. Linked battle.net account on evening of 6/3 and now have received "unable to validate license" error.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher McKee1, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Unable to find valid license (Code 315306)

Purchased game on 6/2 and everything worked fine. Linked battle.net account on evening of 6/3 and now have received "unable to validate license" error. Do I refund license or ride it out?

:)

Christopher McKee1, Jun 5, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Christopher. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Diablo 4, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  3. Tomáš Jodas Win User

Diablo 4 digital deluxe license problem

I turn on the game and after a while a message appears about invalid license with error code 315306.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Diablo 4 code 315306

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your game problem.

Have you already tried reinstalling the game? If not, please reinstall the game.

Also, check if the order history for the game being purchased is still completed here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Try doing a reset of the console too:

Let's refresh the console's system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Quick question

If all the licenses were valid on the console they would still be playing them but its against the code of conduct to sell DLC
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

The Orange Box not launching on Series S after purchase

This error code occurs when the license is not being validated.

So please, I ask you to confirm the purchase as I sent it in my initial message.
Thema:

1. Unable to find valid license (Code 315306) - Similar Threads - Unable find valid

2. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  6. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  7. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  8. My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?: He set up a Minecraft account a few years ago on his PlayStation and is now attempting to access it again. He has forgotten his username and password. How can he get his details back?...
  9. Unable to find Advanced management features

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to find Advanced management features: I cant find advanced management features no matter where i look, and i cant find any articles that explain how to do i submitted by /u/Lost_Video_5025 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft unable to find my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft unable to find my gamertag: Microsoft unable to find my gamertag, I was able to chat with a Microsoft agent and explained my situation of how my email address associated with my gamertag was compromised many years ago. I was...