Unable to even signup for DevMode

Discus and support Unable to even signup for DevMode in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i go to aka.ms/activatexbox it sends me to the directory like normal but then instantly redirects me, if im even able to press get started the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/constitutionalmen, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Unable to even signup for DevMode

When i go to aka.ms/activatexbox it sends me to the directory like normal but then instantly redirects me, if im even able to press get started the link where i sign up is completely blank with nothing on it.

Please help me sign up, i just wanna port my old games onto this thing Unable to even signup for DevMode :(

submitted by /u/constitutionalmen
    [link] [comments]

/u/constitutionalmen, Mar 26, 2023
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

No dev mode activation app in store?

Hi, go to the store and search for devmode, that just brought the app up here.
  3. Korhog Win User

Dev Mode Activation App

Yup, the developer mode just give able for you to start apps from the Visual Studio on your Xbox.

But also you can't to start games from your account in DevMode
  4. KenHamilton4 Win User

devmode app stalled

Good luck getting an answer on this.

I've had this problem for going on a week now and can't get any help.

Tried uninstalling, hard restart, everything I can think of, and nothing.
  5. ronin_lonewolf Win User

devmode app stalled

Hi KenHamilton4, managed to solve it. go to Settings » System » Console Info and press LB, RB, LT, RT in
    quick succession to bring up a special option to enable Dev Mode. Hope this helps
  6. NicholasNunes Win User

No dev mode activation app in store?

Hi!

Searched for devmode in the store, still can't find it. I tried changing over to the us store (was in the swedish store before) to see if I can find it there. But I still couldn't find it.

I'm not in the Preview program so that isn't the problem.
Thema:

Unable to even signup for DevMode

1. Unable to even signup for DevMode - Similar Threads - Unable signup DevMode

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  5. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  6. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  7. Unable to place order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to place order: For the past few days I've been trying to order a custom controller through the design lab everytime I check out it keeps saying Unable to place order I made the controller using the favorite...
  8. unable to launch java

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to launch java: i just downloaded minecraft java edition on my laptop (windows 11) and have run into an issue launching the game. when in try to launch the game i am given this message Unable to locate the Java...
  9. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  10. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...