Unable to Download the XBOX 360 Updates

Discus and support Unable to Download the XBOX 360 Updates in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought my son a used XBOX 360 and it wants to install updates I have checked the Network Connectivity, the storage I keep getting this error. "Can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kat14_472, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Kat14_472
    Kat14_472 Guest

I bought my son a used XBOX 360 and it wants to install updates I have checked the Network Connectivity, the storage I keep getting this error. "Can't download the update test your connection, open Setting and select Network Settings, Test Xbox live Connection"

"If problem exist go to www.xbox.com/support

Status Code 4099-0000-0080-0300-8007-000F. Does anyone know how to correct this I have tried everything.

:)

Kat14_472, Dec 29, 2021
  2. taidara Win User

Cannot update because I cannot connect, I cannot connect because I cannot update

The update you are trying to download, Is this an update related to the Xbox 360 Public Beta?

[quote user="ArrantLoki250"]

Tried connecting with an ethernet cable. I still am unable to download the update.

[/quote]Have you also tried to connect your console directly to your modem?
  3. Miss Portia Win User

Unable to download xbox 360 update

It probably wouldn't help. Would you be able to disable the firewall on your router, just for the purpose of downloading the update? You would probably want to disconnect any other devices until you can turn the firewall back on.
  4. NARxBEEFDIP Win User

Yes actually it did say something about a connection error.Would connecting to a laptop work? I am too far from my pc to do a direct router connection.
  5. Miss Portia Win User

Hey Baron - that error code indicates a connection issue. Have you tried directly connecting your console to your modem, bypassing your router, via an ethernet cable? That should get you the update. After that's been downloaded, you can then revert back
    to your regular network setup. :)
  6. NARxBEEFDIP Win User

I found this is the error code: 396B-0000-3080-0502-8007-2EE2. None of the suggestions seemed to work, and the previous update before the one im having trouble with worked just fine.
Thema:

1. Unable to Download the XBOX 360 Updates - Similar Threads - Unable Download 360

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 updates