Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X

Discus and support Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got my series x this week and whenever I try and play 360 games on game pass I either get a error saying test my network connection it’s always... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ghostface-22, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X

I just got my series x this week and whenever I try and play 360 games on game pass I either get a error saying test my network connection it’s always connected and fully working or I type my account credentials in to download but error 80151103 comes up I literally can’t save any progress on 360 games any help would be wonderful

submitted by /u/Ghostface-22
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ghostface-22, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Adeyemi Olayemi Samu Win User

Can I connect my Xbox 360 hard drive to my Xbox Series X?

Hello

I’m Adeyemi and I’d be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, you cannot directly connect your Xbox 360 hard drive to your Xbox Series X. However, you can still transfer your saved game progress from your Xbox 360 to your Xbox Series X using cloud storage¹. Here's how you can do it:

1. On your Xbox 360, sign in to your Xbox Live account.
    2. Go to `Settings` > `System` > `Storage` > `Cloud Saved Games`, and select `Enable`.
    3. Start the game on your Xbox 360 and save your progress to the cloud.
    4. On your Xbox Series X, sign in to the same Xbox Live account.
    5. Start the game on your Xbox Series X, and your saved progress should be available.

I hope this helps!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

Regards
    Adeyemi
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Adding more xbox360 users to Series X

Xbox 360 games do not appear to see these users and I'm unable to select them when adding players to 360-games.
    User accounts work differently on the 360 (and the 360 emulator on the Xbox One and Series X/S) to the way they do on Xbox One and Series X/S. The 360 had user profiles that needed to be downloaded first.

It's been a while so you'll need to bear with me. If remember you will need to sign in first with this other user you've created, then launch the 360 game. This will download the additional new profile to the console. I think, after this you should be able
    to add this player to your game.
  4. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
  5. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 Error 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
  6. Phil Spearpoint Win User

Fallout New Vegas DLC

My apologies for the late reply. Work has been hectic.

Yes, the game is entirely on my Series X and yes I already went through the process you listed before my original post. The content is not showing as owned, yet when I load the same disc up on my 360 everything is there.

It’s as if the Series X flatout refuses to acknowledge that I have paid for and downloaded that content.

When I play on 360, I can make progress and save. Then replay on my Series X but the load says that some content is missing.

I am certainly not going to re-pay for something I already have and can play using the same disc with the same account but on a different console.

I have also tried logging my account into a friend’s Series X and it has the same problem
Thema:

Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X

1. Unable to download profiles and save progress for 360 games on my series X - Similar Threads - Unable download profiles

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...