Unable to download marketplace items on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Unable to download marketplace items on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have tried to re download purchased worlds onto my Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox Series S. Every time I try to download them it gets... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SethToth, Mar 13, 2022.

1. SethToth
    SethToth Guest

Unable to download marketplace items on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox Series S

Hello. I have tried to re download purchased worlds onto my Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox Series S. Every time I try to download them it gets stuck on importing content. I’ve tried reinstalling the game and that hasn’t fixed it. I’ve also tried on and off of the beta version of Minecraft through Xbox insider. I’ve submitted a forum through email to Minecraft about the issue. I hope I can play my worlds again. Please help.

:)

SethToth, Mar 13, 2022
  2. SethToth Win User

Ok now I’m unable to download them at all and certain worlds I’ve bought disappeared.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. SethToth Win User

That’s what I did and I hope they get back to me soon. Thanks for your help by the way.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you! Hopefully, yes!
  6. Francia J. Win User

I’m sorry to know that, in this case, it would be best to submit a ticket to Mojang.
Thema:

1. Unable to download marketplace items on Minecraft bedrock edition on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Unable download marketplace

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...