Unable to download games or apps from my library or the store on Xbox One

Discus and support Unable to download games or apps from my library or the store on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since Friday 20th October I have been unable to download any games or apps to my console. I have: Restarted my console Removed and then re-added my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoLemo, Oct 23, 2017.

1. NoLemo
    NoLemo Guest

Since Friday 20th October I have been unable to download any games or apps to my console. I have:

Restarted my console

Removed and then re-added my account

Restarted my router -I have 100Mbps download speed and can download iPad app updates and watch Netflix without issue. The xbox is connected via ethernet

Cleared my saved games

Cleared my saved xbox 360 games

362Gb free HDD space

Reset my console - at which point upon restart the latest console update was successfully downloaded and installed

No issues with logging in, or using any of the native apps

Multiplayer connection says everything is good.

NAT is Open

When trying to download directly from the store I get the following error code - 0x87E0000D

Using My Games & Apps I just get the message ‘Installation stopped’ after about 10 seconds when trying to download a game from my library or a previously downloaded app

I have been chatting with official tech support for the past three days and they keep telling me there are problems yet the Xbox status pages says everything is green. Three days in and no resolution!!

Basically my console is just a giant brick as after the rest I can’t download anything useful (like games or Netflix!)

Anyone else experiencing this issue? I’m based in Hong Kong in case its a regional issue.

:)

NoLemo, Oct 23, 2017
  2. im_beecee
    im_beecee Guest
    Forza Motorsport Ultimate Edition from Windows store

If you purchase directly from either the Windows store or Xbox store, the game will then just be available to download/install without codes.

From the
    Xbox Play Anywhere FAQ
    :

When you buy an Xbox Play Anywhere digital game through the Xbox Store or the Windows Store, it’s yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost. To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10
    Anniversary Edition update on your PC, as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console. Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and your Xbox Play Anywhere games will be available to download. On your Xbox One, games will show as “Ready
    to Install” under “My Games and Apps”. On your Windows 10 PC, games will appear in “My Library.”

im_beecee, Oct 23, 2017
  3. CarolRick_64
    CarolRick_64 Guest
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection from Store.

I have reset and reregistered the store. I can download other apps in my library but when I go to the Solitaire Collection it either shuts the store or tells me I. must have it on my hard drive.By the way I uninstalled it from my start menu. Can you help.
    I only uninstalled it because it was buggy.

CarolRick_64, Oct 23, 2017
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store.

Hi LAC44. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The game can be downloaded from the Xbox App or the Microsoft Store. To install it from the MS Store, select Library and find the game in the list of your purchases. On the Xbox app, select 'My Library' to find and install your owned games.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Farscape247 Win User

microsoft gaming

depends, was it for pc or the xbox console, if pc then download via the library in the windows store or xbox app. if console then download from within the library on the console.
  6. Shrimpley_Pibbles Win User

Why does the microsoft store force you to use the xbox app with certain games.

Thank you for your reply!

But if these are all part of the pc game library the platform is just pc right?

I would be fine just using the xbox app but the download speed is just a joke. my internet speed is much faster than 7mbps. I've tried delivery optimisation and repairing the app... nothing works to improve the DL speed on the xbox app.

Again if I can just resume the download using the microsoft store this would also be a great option but it doesn't for some games.

Sea of Thieves on the microsoft store only has install on the xbox app option but it appears in the downloads on the microsoft store and from there I can pause the download in the app and then resume it in the store. But with Total War: Warhammer III, it doesn't even show up in downloads, it's on the store and gives the same message to install on the app but then I can't see it on my library in the store (even though it's listed on the store xD)
  7. Farscape247 Win User

TV from Sky downloading wrong version

have you downloaded the app from you library or did you go into the store/apps and download there.
  8. Smwutches Win User

cup head in pc

You would need to download it from the Windows Store app, not the smartglass app. It should either show as free to download or it would be in your library of games and you can install it from there.
Thema:

1. Unable to download games or apps from my library or the store on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Unable download games

2. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  3. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  4. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  5. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  6. I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...: I've restarted and updated my computer and still no gaming services. I just get the "something happened on our end" error message. e9f63f7a-8781-439d-b975-3dba9a8a7320
  7. unable to download any game on xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download any game on xbox pc app: When download starts the speed is around 15-18mb/s for 3-4sec after that it slowly drops to 0 and stays there I tried almost everything I could find online from resetting xbox app to network...
  8. Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store: Hi. I bought game pass (not Ultimate) a few weeks ago, and hoped to be able to download Starfield ahead of its release on the 6th Sept (tomorrow). However, there seems to be a bug on my...
  9. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...
  10. Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App: Forza horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game app won't install or run as Xbox gaining services needs to be installed. Everythime I try to install the gaming services it gets stuck in pending or...