Unable to download games from Xbox One to Xbox Series S

Discus and support Unable to download games from Xbox One to Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't download games from the Xbox One to the Xbox Series S. 844a00e1-9480-4119-bce5-4b28d694e5ae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edward Wilkins, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Unable to download games from Xbox One to Xbox Series S

I can't download games from the Xbox One to the Xbox Series S.

:)

Edward Wilkins, Jan 3, 2023
  2. fjvanwet Win User

Why cant i pre load my diablo 4 ultimate edition?

I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox One S. I have restarted both consoles multiple times. I cannot even download the game on my One S. On the Series X, I was able to download "something" by clicking on the tile in my games inventory, but the result is only 74GB instead of the 96GB shown in the MS store.

How do I get help with this? I am unable to play the game on the Series X (I get an error that I am too early, even though I purchased the Ultimate Edition), and I am unable to download anything on the Xbox One S.

Can anyone help?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Just Dance support for Xbox series S

Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  4. Smwutches Win User

MSFS2020 will not download in XBOX S

Xbox One S or Xbox Series S? The game is not available on the One if you're trying to download it to a One S.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
  6. ngocphi Win User

GTA V xbox one X|S version

Xbox one isn't xbox one s or x compatible they are all compatible it's only the x that has some enhancements but generally the game will download on any xbox one

Series x is just xbox series s or x

Not xbox one s
Thema:

Unable to download games from Xbox One to Xbox Series S

1. Unable to download games from Xbox One to Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Unable download games

2. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  3. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  4. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  5. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  6. I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...: I've restarted and updated my computer and still no gaming services. I just get the "something happened on our end" error message. e9f63f7a-8781-439d-b975-3dba9a8a7320
  7. unable to download any game on xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download any game on xbox pc app: When download starts the speed is around 15-18mb/s for 3-4sec after that it slowly drops to 0 and stays there I tried almost everything I could find online from resetting xbox app to network...
  8. Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store: Hi. I bought game pass (not Ultimate) a few weeks ago, and hoped to be able to download Starfield ahead of its release on the 6th Sept (tomorrow). However, there seems to be a bug on my...
  9. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...
  10. Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App: Forza horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game app won't install or run as Xbox gaining services needs to be installed. Everythime I try to install the gaming services it gets stuck in pending or...