Unable to download game services

Discus and support Unable to download game services in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First , I found myself cannot install any xgp game. The error code was 0x00000001. Then I took the advice from others try to uninstall game services.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 奥术球, Nov 10, 2021.

1. 奥术球
    奥术球 Guest

First , I found myself cannot install any xgp game. The error code was 0x00000001. Then I took the advice from others try to uninstall game services. But after I remove game services, I cant install it. It just keep stuck on this note.

Unable to download game services [​IMG]

I tried every step in

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ws-10-pc/e95a5537-ac40-4d5a-8128-d782ed260abd

neither of them solve my problem, I also updated my window system to the newest, and reset both microsoft store and xbox. I tried reinstall microsoft store and xbox. None of these works, and I just want to play Age of Empires. Sorry for my poor English, please someone help me out.

:)

奥术球, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Dave37AH Win User

I'm having the error code 0x00000001 as well. Can't download any games from game pass even though I have an active subscription.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the solutions you've tried to solve the problem, I suggest you try to restore your system using the Microsoft tool below, rest assured none of your files will be deleted.

To do the procedure, please follow the instructions below.

Download the Create Windows 10 installation media application from the link below, at the end of the download run the application, and then follow the instructions given by the program at the end click on upgrade. Rest assured none of your files will be lost, this is a system restore that will try to fix this error.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Richard Kerslake Win User

Unable to install gaming services on Windows 11 - Error code 0x80070490

Gaming services is not showing in the installed apps, and the gaming services is not listed in the services,

The folder was present so I deleted the accounts and cache folders and tried the Xbox app again but I was unable to download gaming services still.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Trying to buy Two Worlds 2

Hey there Maniacman,

We were experiencing a service outage the other day which may be the reason you were unable to download that game.

Are you still unable to download Two Worlds 2?

Let us know and we'll work from there.
  6. zmoronicmanz Win User

Cant download update because of console ban?

www.xbox.com/.../livetou has all of the info on the terms of service. It is stated in there that you cannot get your xbox serviced by anyone but an unauthorized repair service and so with
    that having happened you are actually unable to be connected to xbox live. Because you are unable to connect to xbox live updates are not available to be downloaded from the live network. If you are unable to download said updates many games will be unavailable
    to play even offline but others that do not need the updates (ie. older games) will still be able to be played.
Thema:

1. Unable to download game services - Similar Threads - Unable download game

2. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  3. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  4. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  5. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  6. I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...: I've restarted and updated my computer and still no gaming services. I just get the "something happened on our end" error message. e9f63f7a-8781-439d-b975-3dba9a8a7320
  7. unable to download any game on xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download any game on xbox pc app: When download starts the speed is around 15-18mb/s for 3-4sec after that it slowly drops to 0 and stays there I tried almost everything I could find online from resetting xbox app to network...
  8. Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store: Hi. I bought game pass (not Ultimate) a few weeks ago, and hoped to be able to download Starfield ahead of its release on the 6th Sept (tomorrow). However, there seems to be a bug on my...
  9. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...
  10. Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App: Forza horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game app won't install or run as Xbox gaining services needs to be installed. Everythime I try to install the gaming services it gets stuck in pending or...