Unable to download "For Honor" on PC game pass

Discus and support Unable to download "For Honor" on PC game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I got to the FOR HONOR : MARCHING FIRE EDITION page on the PC game pass app, it just says "not available". It does not give me a download option.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Girls Who Fart, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Unable to download "For Honor" on PC game pass

When I got to the FOR HONOR : MARCHING FIRE EDITION page on the PC game pass app, it just says "not available". It does not give me a download option.

:)

Girls Who Fart, Jan 8, 2023
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

For Honor Xbox games pass

Hello SAFK001,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to download For Honor through the Xbox Game Pass library, and you are interested in learning if the US and UK Xbox Game Pass libraries have different games. The

US
    and
    UK Xbox Game Pass
    libraries appear to have similar games. There may be a few that differ based on the region. For Honor does not appear to be on either list. Your friends may own For Honor as a free game that they got with Xbox Live Gold. We hope this information
    helps!
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass - Metro Exodus not working

The only reports I've heard about games on pc game pass is unable to download the game, have you tried to uninstall and install again?
  4. mydefposse Win User

Zoo Tycoon - Which Game Pass???

Thank you, this is what I thought, however Xbox Support via live chat confirmed to me that this is not on PC game pass which is why I am unable to download it from the store for free. They said the game is only available "discounted" on Game Pass for PC. Which is not what my screenshots indicate and is false advertising.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why can't I find my owned games on the Xbox app?

If you are trying to play the PC versions of Fallout 76 & For Honor, then you will either have to purchase them or play them via Game Pass Ultimate. Owning them for Xbox does not give you them games for free on the PC.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

0x80070005 Error when trying to download PC Gamepass (Beta) gamepass games

Thema:

Unable to download "For Honor" on PC game pass

1. Unable to download "For Honor" on PC game pass - Similar Threads - Unable download Honor

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...