Unable to download EA play games due to login issue

Discus and support Unable to download EA play games due to login issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (All steps done on windows desktop!) So I've joined gamepass VIA xbox application, and attempted to install Battlefield 5, when instructed to login... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nasums, Jul 6, 2022.

1. nasums
    nasums Guest

(All steps done on windows desktop!)

So I've joined gamepass VIA xbox application, and attempted to install Battlefield 5, when instructed to login to EA play, I attempted to login a few times and then closed the login popup accidentally.

At this point I'm in limbo, xbox app acts as if I logged into EA play, yet when I attempt to install games, they do not install.

I've tried logging out of xbox app, EA play, launching one before the other etc etc.

:)

nasums, Jul 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Found a helpful article from EA. You may need to check this link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Play-Console/Xbox-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In installing an EA Play game kindly install an EA Desktop App and then make sure that the correct EA account is signed in. You will be installing EA games on EA Desktop App.
  4. nasums Win User

When logged into EA application, it shows no EA play.

I did not complete the pop up dialog on xbox application during this EA-XBOX linking process, and am stuck in limbo.
  5. nasums Win User

Yeah I'm in an infinite loop like I said.

following that process only brings me to "couldnt connect to xbox on the ea app"

I continue to sign in via email/password for xbox and nothing.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Kindly sign in to this link and check if you can see your Xbox profile linked correctly:

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/connectaccounts/...

If not, on your EA Desktop App go to the "Friends" tab and then "import friends", you'll see the Xbox Live icon please click that and sign in. By doing this you will be able to link your Xbox Live account and EA account.
Thema:

1. Unable to download EA play games due to login issue - Similar Threads - Unable download play

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...